NT REAL TALK: why must people pee on the floor in public bathrooms?

Discussion in 'General' started by discombobulated jack, Dec 26, 2009.

1. discombobulated jack

discombobulated jack

this is something ill never understand. idk about yall but when i go in a public bathroom and see pee on the floor i just get so fkn confused. why must someonepee on the floor when the toilet is literally right there. for that matter, why even go to the bathroom? if your gonna pee on the floor just do it whereveryour standing ya dig?
    [​IMG]

2. dathbgboy

dathbgboy

Dudes got that "It aint my crib so I don't care mentality. others don't get close enough to the toilet and they already lack in the package so thepee don't reach.

3. awwsome

awwsome

[​IMG]

I can't be the only one that laughed at that

4. atlien seeko

atlien seeko

Yo, I never understood this either. Unles you whip it out and have one of those uncontrollable streams that happen every once in a while, but you dont justspray the whole load on the floor. Gotta calibrate it and line it up with the toilet hole at some point. Nasty dudes. And then, when you're going on thefloor like that it get all on your pants and shoes and that !@!% aint cool!

FILTHY! [​IMG]

5. dyyhard

dyyhard

6. fanatic15

fanatic15 Moderator

I don't think that's people lol. It's either guys or drunk girls lol.

7. j671

j671

lol...see it at the mall all the time.....cant stand stepping on it with my kicks

8. cberr

cberr

In highschool dudes pee on the floor purposely just to be @!%+$. I never understand it. Some people just have no control.

9. kicktionair

kicktionair

I think people that are "risk takers" do this

the thrill that someone might walk in at any moment to find you peeing on the floor must be it

Kinda like those people that take dumps on urinals or the floor

have me thinking " Now what would happen if I walked in on them doing this?"

10. datprepboivinc3

datprepboivinc3

Its Deff Disgusting ..If I saw Someone Do that Ill Slap The Mess Outta Them [​IMG]

What About When People Piss in the Elevators?? ( My Hood Dudes Know What Im Talkin BOUT)
    - Thats Straight Nasty..

11. neighb0rh00d

neighb0rh00d

I guess im unappreciated..

[​IMG]