NT: Recommend me a good book to read Vol: Yes, people still read...

Wassup guys- I've gotten kinda bored with all the Netflix stuff so I need a good book to read during my lunch hour.

Any suggestions?

Wassup guys- I've gotten kinda bored with all the Netflix stuff so I need a good book to read during my lunch hour.

Any suggestions?

Watch Rampage on Netflix first. Books you should read: American Psycho, Impulse, World War Z, Behold A Pale Horse.

Watch Rampage on Netflix first. Books you should read: American Psycho, Impulse, World War Z, Behold A Pale Horse.

The Jack Reacher series written by Lee Child . Pick one up and thank me later

The Jack Reacher series written by Lee Child . Pick one up and thank me later

Thanks guys... will check out The Jack Reacher series..

already read world war Z...

Thanks guys... will check out The Jack Reacher series..

already read world war Z...

You read during your lunch hour? Is this at work? Where do you read at? Outside, breakroom? You don't get distracted or feel self-conscious while you're reading during your lunch hour? Just curious.

You read during your lunch hour? Is this at work? Where do you read at? Outside, breakroom? You don't get distracted or feel self-conscious while you're reading during your lunch hour? Just curious.

Age-of-Greed-Madrick-Jeff-9781400041718.jpg

I've probably read 70% of what's in there already though... (Den of Thieves, Barbarians at the Gate, When Genius Failed, Age of Reagan, etc.). All good reads. 

Age-of-Greed-Madrick-Jeff-9781400041718.jpg

I've probably read 70% of what's in there already though... (Den of Thieves, Barbarians at the Gate, When Genius Failed, Age of Reagan, etc.). All good reads. 

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

yeah, this is at work. I have an hour and i pack a lunch so there's plenty of time to read. We have a break room that has big windows so it's kinda like being outside. no, i don't feel self conscious, I take a late lunch anywah so there's only 1 or 2 people in there with me....

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Official NT Summer Reading Thread
http://niketalk.com/topic/297326
Thanks my dude....

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

yeah, this is at work. I have an hour and i pack a lunch so there's plenty of time to read. We have a break room that has big windows so it's kinda like being outside. no, i don't feel self conscious, I take a late lunch anywah so there's only 1 or 2 people in there with me....

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Official NT Summer Reading Thread
http://niketalk.com/topic/297326
Thanks my dude....

just read the girl with the dragon tattoo and the girl who plays with fire and starting the final book in the trilogy. great reads so far.

just read the girl with the dragon tattoo and the girl who plays with fire and starting the final book in the trilogy. great reads so far.

Back
Top Bottom