NT...recommend me a good, inexpensive electric shaver

Alright, so my new job requires me to be clean shaven everyday for work and using regular Gillette razors on my face everyday is starting to get really irritating....
So you guys have any suggestions for a good electric shaver that is relatively inexpensive???

Thanks!

302t6cy.jpg

I got a Norelco with the shaving gel. Think I paid around $75 or so. But, I don't use mine daily, only when I'm in a rush, works pretty good.

inexpensive? you serious? why, how about you spend good money on a quality shaver, your going to be using this on YOUR FACE everyday, why go cheap
i just dont get some people

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

inexpensive? you serious? why, how about you spend good money on a quality shaver, your going to be using this on YOUR FACE everyday, why go cheap
i just dont get some people

Who says I'm trying to go SOOOO cheap? Do you know what my view of inexpensive is? NO, so don't assume I'm trying to be cheap with my face. Or maybe I am being a little cheaper than I would be otherwise because the economy is garbage and ALOT of people are just like me trying to survive. I thought it was common sense to look for the best deal at the best price?
And I don't get people who are sooo quick to assume and judge others
smh.gif

BTW, thanks to everyone else who actually has made some good suggestions! 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom