NT, Recommend Me a Great OUTDOOR Basketball......Please?

I was looking to buy this NIKE RELEASE Basketball, for some burn on my concrete half-court in my backyard.
517yy21WPvL._SS500_.jpg

• It's Cheap
  • It's Nike, so must be pretty durable, or is it?
  • I've felt the seams, and they are pretty deep, which is really important when balls go bald because of constant use.
I'm also looking at this MOLTEN BG07 Outdoor one, with the synthetic shiny leather
f52014_z1.jpg

• They are roughly the same price
  • Seams are shallow
  • Don't know if the shiny material will outlast regular good ol' synthetic leather, but i like this one because of the number of seams and these are pretty popular here in the Philippines.
Does anyone have these balls
laugh.gif
so they can share their experiencewith them?

Does anyone have any other recommendations?

Thanks Niketalk!

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

wilson's bottom of the barrel streetball is actually useable.

costs like 20 bucks too.
Thanks Clutch, is the Streetball the NCAA one right?

Anyway was browsing the Wilson site and they have a Derrick Rose signature series, didn't know pooh was selling basketballs, but for Wilson? come onD
laugh.gif

here's the link BTW http://www.wilson.com/wil...Type=3&initialBall=0

the nike 10000 OUTDOOR / INDOOR ball. there's a reason why it labels outdoor before indoor. its a great basketball, just wipe it down before u play and itspretty damn good for the rest of the day.

Originally Posted by 1and12

costs like 20 bucks too.

Anyway was browsing the Wilson site and they have a Derrick Rose signature series, didn't know pooh was selling basketballs, but for Wilson? come on D
laugh.gif

here's the link BTW http://www.wilson.com/wil...Type=3&initialBall=0
Wilson basketballs are great. Only ball I can think that's better than a Wilson Solution is a TF-1000 ZK Pro.

Originally Posted by Durden7

That Nike ball looks very rubbery. I hate rubber outdoor balls.
It is. Very very poor quality. Anything made by Nike thats not their top of the line, can be beaten by a competitor at that price range.
Some of their balls would come back to my store with panels peeling off
indifferent.gif

Wilson > all.

Originally Posted by 18key

It is. Very very poor quality. Anything made by Nike thats not their top of the line, can be beaten by a competitor at that price range.
indifferent.gif

Wilson > all.
Wait, i though the consensus was Spalding > All, first time i ever heard someone recommend Wilson other than footballs.

So i should make a decision here SPALDING NEVER FLAT OUTDOOR or WILSON SOLUTION?

Originally Posted by 18key

indifferent.gif

Wilson > all.
Wait, i though the consensus was Spalding > All, first time i ever heard someone recommend Wilson other than footballs.

So i should make a decision here SPALDING NEVER FLAT OUTDOOR or WILSON SOLUTION?
Solutions aren't meant for outdoor use. I play with a Wilson Reaction, and I love it.

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3364788&CAWELAID=300953292

I can't stand Never Flats. It feels and sounds like there's a damn dodgeball on the inside.

To be honest, I've never found an outdoor ball that doesn't eventually wear down, so I always go cheap like a Baiden or something and just toss it atthe end of the summer.

costs like 20 bucks too.

, didn't know pooh was selling basketballs, but for Wilson? come on D

ive owned a Spalding Official NBA and Official FIBA ball and the Wilson Solution is the best ball everrrrr.

takes a long time to break in properly though.

No.

a quality indoor ball will get shredded on the blacktop.

Back
Top Bottom