NT Recommend Me A Movie! Vol. Ninja Strike!

Can you guys recommend me some good ninja/samurai movies? My friends and I got the biggest urge to watch some earlier but we couldn't think of any. So canyou guys help a fellow NT'r out? I would be much obliged...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

By your avy I bet you'vll love the Naruto movies.

yes sir. i have all of those moves though so theres nothin new there.
laugh.gif

'BLACKLION'

A very underrated anime that is loved by a nice amount of people . The only problem I had with the film was the runtime ( 60 min ) But you will be hooked (hopefully ) for the whole 60 min .

We need a damn sticky of a movie suggestion thread. This is getting out of hand.

this movie looks like it'll be pretty ill....only if you can stomach the horrible acting, plot, and cheesy dialogue
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

this movie looks like it'll be pretty ill....only if you can stomach the horrible acting, plot, and cheesy dialogue
laugh.gif

I'm soooo iffy about that movie . It looks like it could be insanely bad...or pretty good .

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by ev209

Originally Posted by 18key

We need a damn sticky of a movie suggestion thread. This is getting out of hand.
how would we go about doing that?
Join N T K L.yuku.com (remove the spaces) and post there since they have a movies section with tons of good recommendations.

roll.gif
what movie is that with the ninja at the golf course?

I got ninja/karate movies for days, I think I'm bout to watch revenge of the ninja because of this thread, can't go wrong with good ninja vs evil ninjamovies

Originally Posted by GrandPopPoplock

'BLACKLION'

A very underrated anime that is loved by a nice amount of people . The only problem I had with the film was the runtime ( 60 min ) But you will be hooked ( hopefully ) for the whole 60 min .
where can i go about acquiring this movie?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by GrandPopPoplock

'BLACKLION'

A very underrated anime that is loved by a nice amount of people . The only problem I had with the film was the runtime ( 60 min ) But you will be hooked ( hopefully ) for the whole 60 min .
where can i go about acquiring this movie?
nerd.gif

Watching it online...I don't know where ( maybe youtube ) But it's $6.00 used on amazon ( it's worth it )

Back
Top Bottom