NT, Recommend me some good tees (and socks)

Was doing laundry this morning, and as I was folding, I was noticing how dingy my Tees and socks are
sick.gif
. I cant believe I was running around like this, look like I had em for yrs.Right now im using some tees called Kirkland from costcos. These %*$%+ are stiff and not soft at all. Can ya recommend me some good tees? What do yall use? Iprefer crewneck tagless tees. As for socks I use wilson but I want to try something else, preferably quarter cut socks, im off the ankle joints. Any help willbe appreciated, I got underwear down packed so no need for help in that area, Thanks.

My current:
Kirkland%20Mens%20Crew%20Neck%20T-Shirts%20(6%20Pack)%20copy.jpg

52031096PRWHITE.jpg

kdawg, those NT tees are nice but im looking for tees you use as undershirts. Wavie, can you give me some brands you think is good money? appreciate all thehelp

as far as tees hanes have the official necks. socks i really like black nike socks. but remember to wash them joints start rocking after a lil while lol cantsee dirt on the bottom
EDIT:what he said ^

^^^Que?

Anyways so far the Hanes Comfortsoft looks like its my next tee, and that lay flat collar promise makes it even better. As for socks imma look into this goldtoe, but keep all opinions coming! I know im not the only dude on her elooking for new tees n socks!

^^im sure those are good but 20.00 per tee is just ricdiculous. but if it works for you, do the dam thing brotha

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^^im sure those are good but 20.00 per tee is just ricdiculous. but if it works for you, do the dam thing brotha
yea thats what i was thinking about polo tees too i stunt in them joints lol

Back
Top Bottom