NT Recommend Me Some Headphones

earmuffs aint my thing

what u guys opinions on bose?

i wanna upgrade my iphone apple stock headphones for something better

Originally Posted by Respect21

41KTCMERA3L._SS500_.jpg

I recommend these in every headphones thread, there's a reason for it.

Trust me.
love my hd280s <3

I actually have those and I'm using them until I can find another pair, but those are my airplane headphones. I really do love them but they clamp, whichmeans that I can't wear them for long periods of time (which kind of defeats the purpose of them being my airplane headphones...) and the sound isn'tas intense as I'd like it to be (for lack of a better word). It may just be because an iPod can't handle Sennheisers, which is another reason whyI'm looking for a different pair.

so i picked up the ATH-M50s today (got them from B&H for $119. just over $150 with the 2 year warranty
pimp.gif
) and i am thoroughly satisfied with them. =D

I've had my Beats Tours for a while and now I dont even wanna use other headphones

if you guys are using these headphones to do everyday things such as commute to work/school or use em at the gym .. you guys are seriously wallin out spendinmadd bread on headphones. you will find me with the 99 cent ones bumpin like im at the club.

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

I've had my Beats Tours for a while and now I dont even wanna use other headphones

Yeah I just copped them a few days ago I love them. I think I'm going to cop the Beats headphones but I'm not sure since I like better noisecancellation. I really like the tours and so far are the best earphones I've had but bose are to far behind imo.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

if you guys are using these headphones to do everyday things such as commute to work/school or use em at the gym .. you guys are seriously wallin out spendin madd bread on headphones. you will find me with the 99 cent ones bumpin like im at the club.

I use to think the same till I got my Audio-Technicas. I heard sounds I never even heard before from songs Ive played 100's of times.

Back
Top Bottom