NT: Recommend me your favorite book Vol. Genre - Mystery

"why is jadakiss as hard as it gets?"

one of the best books i've ever read.....classic.

now i know the CL6 never came with a clutch.

"why is jadakiss as hard as it gets?"

one of the best books i've ever read.....classic.

now i know the CL6 never came with a clutch.

Nate the Great
laugh.gif

was never into the mystery genre. i recommend from the thrill(er) genre, American Psycho.

was never into the mystery genre. i recommend from the thrill(er) genre, American Psycho.

The Devil in the White City. It's 2 stories about a serial killer and the group of people working to build the 1893 Worlds Fair. It gets kind of crazy as the book goes along. Not exactly a cut and dry mystery book, but it's really engrossing and there is still a mystery about how many people HH Holmes actually killed *shrug*

The Devil in the White City. It's 2 stories about a serial killer and the group of people working to build the 1893 Worlds Fair. It gets kind of crazy as the book goes along. Not exactly a cut and dry mystery book, but it's really engrossing and there is still a mystery about how many people HH Holmes actually killed *shrug*

tumblr_lmat62oTGc1qa6d6ro1_500.jpg

God Hates Us All was a good book, plan on reading it again
The Art of Seduction is pretty good
I haven't gotten to the rest yet
If you're a fan of Californication, well Hank is based off a character created by Charles Bukowski
Those aren't mystery but The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, not picture is great and the others in that series...also A Time to Kill and A Hunt For Red October

tumblr_lmat62oTGc1qa6d6ro1_500.jpg

God Hates Us All was a good book, plan on reading it again
The Art of Seduction is pretty good
I haven't gotten to the rest yet
If you're a fan of Californication, well Hank is based off a character created by Charles Bukowski
Those aren't mystery but The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, not picture is great and the others in that series...also A Time to Kill and A Hunt For Red October

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

The City & The City by China Mievielle

V by Thomas Pynchon

The Case of the Missing Servant by Tarquin Hall

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

The City & The City by China Mievielle

V by Thomas Pynchon

The Case of the Missing Servant by Tarquin Hall

Back
Top Bottom