NT S&T Survival Football Losers Pool

In the wake of over 30 people being eliminated in the first week, many getting burned like myself with the pick of the Browns over the Bengals, we need a 2nd chance.

Yahoo League
Group ID #:  32644
Password: niketalk

Bout to sign up right now.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

%+#% the Browns.

Ah hell, I'm in. If I'm eliminated this coming week though, no more joining loser pools the rest of the season
laugh.gif

I was in earlier today. I refuse to go out first week. Im picking an obvious W this week then ill go back to strategy next week

Make sure you are going to Survival Football, then group id and password niketalk (it is case sensitive so no caps) If you continue to have problems hit me up in a PM

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I was in earlier today. I refuse to go out first week. Im picking an obvious W this week then ill go back to strategy next week
There is no obvious W. I thought the Chiefs were in the clear over the Bills. DID. NOT. HAPPEN.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

There is no obvious W. I thought the Chiefs were in the clear over the Bills. DID. NOT. HAPPEN.
ohwell.gif
Im thinkin GB/Car is a pretty str8 forward matchup. But ill look at em and see what I come up with.

I think Steelers over Seahawks is a lock for this week, but I don't want to "waste" my Steelers pick.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom