NT scheduled maintenance Vol. meth appreciation

Ohhh noooooo. Good thing I got movies on deck
pimp.gif

Exercise.  We see all those junk/fast food threads on here.  Most gyms are 24 hours these days and, besides, some of you act like you spend more time on the bench than Clarence Thomas.  Here's your chance to back it up.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think its going down a little bit at a time...I was in the Chris Rock/Letterman thread and it was loading stupid slow

idk but whatever attempts were made to fix the problem of posts disappearing, etc. were unsuccessful.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

idk but whatever attempts were made to fix the problem of posts disappearing, etc. were unsuccessful.

yeah it's still all
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
up for me. I have to log out just to see "new" replies. By new, i mean ones made last night.

S&T is still going back in time...that down time didn't really solve much there. Maybe it did in General tough I don't know.

I'm posting in this thread as it currently says it only has 27 posts and it's 2:49 am...

...what exactly was the point of maintenance again?

Ns fixed the servers with duct tape and popsicle sticks...

...and we're not even gonna touch on how this NT virus is still e-HIV'in dudes' computers - I browsed this *%@! on my cousin's comp last week and her damn desktop got AIDS.

If this website were an airline, it'd be ''Soul Plane''...

...and this post won't even show up until Saturday
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom