NT school me on bars, bout to turn 21

So my birthday is on wed, and I'm going to a bar on Saturday. Never been...should I be expecting a whole bunch of drunk people?

Im about to pre game before I go.
happy.gif

btw what do I order? Don't know any names of drinks...vodka is preferred

hopefully do not see my ex, if you remember the break up before v day thread

So my birthday is on wed, and I'm going to a bar on Saturday. Never been...should I be expecting a whole bunch of drunk people?

Im about to pre game before I go.
happy.gif

btw what do I order? Don't know any names of drinks...vodka is preferred

hopefully do not see my ex, if you remember the break up before v day thread

dont buy drinks for girls there.
have fun but dont black out
dont get kicked out
definitely pregame so you dont spend a fortune

dont buy drinks for girls there.
have fun but dont black out
dont get kicked out
definitely pregame so you dont spend a fortune

take a tampon
soak it in vodka
stick it up your butt
wont have to buy drinks all night, you'll be hammered bro!
pimp.gif

take a tampon
soak it in vodka
stick it up your butt
wont have to buy drinks all night, you'll be hammered bro!
pimp.gif

If u arent in a bar fight by the end of the night you arent doing it right

If u arent in a bar fight by the end of the night you arent doing it right

i just get super hammed while pre gaming, order one beer and sip all night.
sometimes i end up splurging but whatever. expect to spend money so you dont wake up disappointed

i dont know drinks either but you could just ask a bartender what they recommend or ask a friend

as for the people, the bars down in milwaukee got some characters and most people are drunk as shut.

i just get super hammed while pre gaming, order one beer and sip all night.
sometimes i end up splurging but whatever. expect to spend money so you dont wake up disappointed

i dont know drinks either but you could just ask a bartender what they recommend or ask a friend

as for the people, the bars down in milwaukee got some characters and most people are drunk as shut.

If you're a vodka fan don't bother spending extra on high end stuff if you're just going to mix it. Smirnoff is a good, inexpensive choice.. Its been chosen as the best vodka in a few blind taste tests I've read.

Vodka tonic is a classic choice.. Plus vodka + any juice is popular as well, especially if you're not used to drinking its a decent choice, not my first choice, though.

If you're a vodka fan don't bother spending extra on high end stuff if you're just going to mix it. Smirnoff is a good, inexpensive choice.. Its been chosen as the best vodka in a few blind taste tests I've read.

Vodka tonic is a classic choice.. Plus vodka + any juice is popular as well, especially if you're not used to drinking its a decent choice, not my first choice, though.

Back
Top Bottom