NT School Me on Black-Friday

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

AW MAN ITS GONNA BE CRAZY!!!!! Last year i worked at finish Line but this year im at best buy! i go into work at 4am. line is expected to be 350+

This is gonna be fun watching peoples mom beat each other up over tv's and stuff

You won't be watching because you'll be busy all day long.

I usually come up on this day. Literately come up on sh. It soo many people that employes and everything dont give a fudge.

One of my favorite days of the year

Wow @ that video

They just kept coming. It was like watching dawn of the dead but alive.
laugh.gif

Yo i think this year is going to be my first black friday. Im 15 y/o , 5'7. Do you guys think i have a chance?

edit: What time do i have to be a bestbuy? i live in NE philly btw

Damn...some Best Buy's allow a bull rush? At my Best Buy (3 years ago), police were there from midnight, handing numbers out every 15 mins. to people whocame. The police were basically patrolling the area and made sure nobody left and/or skipped. Then the employees came down the line about an hour before theyopened, with each employee assigned a "major" item and just marked down the #'s who wanted that item until they ran out of papers. Definitely afool-proof method.

I go to Nike Outlets on Black Friday but they're not bad. I get there around 7am and get what I want. Usually there's some overall store markdown. No need to camp out.

Back
Top Bottom