NT School Me on Black-Friday

heatbeast23

Banned
Alrite so ive heard about black-friday and how there are some good deals. but ive never actually bought anything on black-friday. so i have a couple questionsim hoping to clear up.
-How long must you wait before the store opens and how many people are usually there?
-Is it anything like Jordan/SB campouts?
-Is everything in the store marked down or do u have to go around looking for things that say like 50% off or sumthing?

all i can tell you is black friday is HELL. every place is different, dependin on the deals. honestly, it's best to make a gameplan before you go and makesure you got 3-4 people with you cuz you'll be in line for a LONG time. you'll be needin people to help you out.

that's just my experience, though

-Is it anything like Jordan/SB campouts?
Black Friday campouts > Jordan/SB campouts

You got everyone and their mothers camping out. Literally.

-Is everything in the store marked down or do u have to go around looking for things that say like 50% off or sumthing?
No, not everything is on sale. Just look at the ads.

yeah get there early, last year me and my cousins got there at 2am and the line was already around the corner. and i hate when the store is about to open andpeople gather around the door making it unfair for people who waited.

Originally Posted by curious kevin

yeah get there early, last year me and my cousins got there at 2am and the line was already around the corner. and i hate when the store is about to open and people gather around the door making it unfair for people who waited.
So what do you want people to do, go in one-by-one? Yeah, right. The only advantage is you get a parking space. I'd crowd the door too when thedoor opens.

JR5

Last year I went to black Friday at best buys in Milpitas California, all I can say is "IT WAS HELL"

Got there at 10pm and there were already about one hundred people lined up, store wasn't opening until 5am. By 1am there were easily a thousand peoplelined up going all the way down the block and around the corner. At about 4am a couple best buy employees showed up and all hell went broke loose everyonerushed to the front of the store, peoples place in line? Hah forget about it. I ended up getting nothing I wanted but just because I stood out there for hoursI still bought stuff I didn't want or need. Cops were out there and didn't do anything but watch.

I am going to go to Black Friday again this year, I am not going to Best Buy ever again, I am going to Circuit City I will wear warm clothes because it was socold my feet were freezing. I will cut in line and knock old people over, and I am taking a crew of people with me.

-Jacob

If you want to do it don't go expecting to get what you want, and also if you are a scrawny little dude don't go. If you want to get what you want youneed to be a savage, you need to attack what you want like a WR after a Football.

http://

Last year I went to black Friday at best buys in Milpitas California, all I can say is "IT WAS HELL"
laugh.gif

You shoulda known better dawg. The Bay is notorious for the viciousness of it's campouts.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

laugh.gif

You shoulda known better dawg. The Bay is notorious for the viciousness of it's campouts.

Sad thing is I'm a 6'5" black dude and I was getting pushed all over the place by Moms
frown.gif
This yeah I am going to a rich area in Los Gatoswhere there shouldn't be a huge turn out......I Hope.

I'll prob go to the store the night before and mark where the goods are at...Ill be making diagrams so no time is wasted hahaha

black friday is also called black friday because all year retail stores dont make profit, so negative profits are shown as red numbers. the day afterthanksgiving, the negative numbers become positive, changing the numbers from red to black.

Depends on where you are. Major metro areas must be wild. It's okay here in Vegas, imo. Doesn't really get too cold, so I just wear a warm enough hoodyand bring a collapsible chair. I went to Fry's last year and the family ahead of me in line was taking shifts AND had an airbed out
laugh.gif
. Dude right behind me had a cooler full of Corona's. When those doorsopened, I just ran like hell to the laptops and the employees were waving everyone forward like "GO! GO! GO!"
laugh.gif

Consider kissing doing anything on Thanksgiving goodbye... Last year, in the SoCal area, families pitched up tents the night before Thanksgiving... and thiswas far from LA... so plan it out...

Wow that youtube vid above is crazy! At the Bestbuy I went to last year there were maybe 3 police cars at the entrance to prevent all that craziness fromhappening... I was still able to get my tv and laptops, so... good luck this year!

If you want to keep your sanity, don't go. Personally it is not worth it, sure you save $$, but the hassle is not worth it. It reminds me of the Marriedwith Children Episode when Al tries to get Peg a last minute Valentines gift.

Black Fridays are silly. I stopped going after my 2nd year, about 4 years ago. Lines to pay are mad long.

i started last year
pimp.gif
..picked up some shoes..yeah i hadda go a littleaway from the bay for that day lol

AW MAN ITS GONNA BE CRAZY!!!!! Last year i worked at finish Line but this year im at best buy! i go into work at 4am. line is expected to be 350+

This is gonna be fun watching peoples mom beat each other up over tv's and stuff

Back
Top Bottom