NT SCHOOL ME ON BOSTON

im thinkin bout hittin up northeastern for college

lemme know what you think bout the city in general.
YOU COULD SPELL BAG AND STILL WOULDN B-A-G

I I I :pimp:
pimp.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

Its a melting pot city so definitely come here if you enjoy diversity.

The nightlife scene ain't too bad, but the college parties are pretty wild. One on every corner since all the schools are basically along Comm Ave & Huntington Ave.

AND

Sports is cult-like in Boston. So be ready for crazy street parades. Hope that helps

Re-Up
1 Brighton Ave
Allston, MA 02134
617-783-REUP
www.the-reup.com
www.myspace.com/reupsquad

the area around NU is very lively and you get a big mix of different people ranging from cultures to economic classes. it's sandwiched between the museum of fine arts and the boston symphony but its also near fenway park. the area is very lively at night and on the weekends you can count on police (college or Boston) to be in the area to bust up parties and underage drinkers.

NU is fairly close to downtown boston and other landmarks so its easy to get around. with the co-op program and students being rotated in and out every other semester, theres not a big social scene on campus unless you join greek life - but thats only a small percentage of the population. plus, they dont have official fraternity houses for huge parties. chances are, the people you meet during your freshmen year will be the group of people you hang out with for all 4-5 years. but like i said, since its close to other places in boston, u can hang out in the city or work part-time.

theres not really much to do in boston except for nightlife - there are a TON of bars and clubs but it can get old if its not your thing. boston prides itself on its history but after you see quincy market, walk the freedom trail and do other historical tours, you'll never want to do it again.

as for the other colleges, harvard and MIT students and the chicks from Wellesley tend to stick together and NU and BU kids are the other group. theres also a ton of smaller, lower tier colleges you've never heard of. but if ur really chill, then obviously you'll get along fine with everyone

Back
Top Bottom