nt school me on earrings

so basically im getten my ears pierced and i wanna put something nice in em im 17 tho and dont have bread like many of u so try to keep it within 200-1200 andsome good places to go keep in mind i live in new york....ight thanks......

$200-$1200 is a HUGE gap
laugh.gif

200-1200? holy crap.

i gaged my ears and probably bought over 10 pairs of earrings since i had to buy every size up to 2g (including the studs from when i pierced my ears) and idont think ive even hit $200 yet
laugh.gif

It's probably best to start with a small-med stud btw. dont make it too big or it might be too heavy for you.

im looking for diamond studs tho im not really looking for gages and i know its a big gap but i was basically listing the amount i can afford .

200 to 1200??? Okay fam you would most likely be good some studs for like 200-300 if they even that much I dont have my joints peirced. 1200 is kind of OD

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

200 to 1200??? Okay fam you would most likely be good some studs for like 200-300 if they even that much I dont have my joints peirced. 1200 is kind of OD
like i said i dont know anything thats why i made this topic...but thanks

If anything at all just get 1/2 carat or 3/4 carat princess cuts (square diamonds) with the 14k yg (yellow gold) that should run you
about 500 to 1000 dollars. thats about all i can say about that and your gonna need studs dont think anything else.

Also shop around just dont go to one jewelry store try Jared the Galleria of jewelry (where i work) or Kay Jewelers which is
another spot they might have over in new york. you did want real diamond studs right? oh and be sure to get the ESP for you warrenty.

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

If anything at all just get 1/2 carat or 3/4 carat princess cuts (square diamonds) with the 14k yg (yellow gold) that should run you
about 500 to 1000 dollars. thats about all i can say about that and your gonna need studs dont think anything else.
thanks alot this is wat i was lookin for and yes i do want real diamond studs

Round is more brilliant, so stick with that cut. Diamonds look best on white gold or platinum. On a $1,200 budget, you should be able to find a pair of roundcut, near colorless, slightly flawless studs on white gold.

Of all people to name, you name The Game?

Yeah, my grandma wears earrings too, what's your point.

women wear wearrings and so do men ... yall dudes aint goin to them tribes in africa talkin all this women wear earring bs theyll have ya%@#!%! ka bobbedrotating next to the pig for dinner ... but on the real though, my suggestion is get the smallest, highest quality studs you can find on a white gold setting... the reason i say small is because most work places dont approve of men and earrings however once you work yourself into the mold, its a lot easier tointroduce small clean earrings then bigger cloudy ones

MarleysProtege wrote:
yall dudes aint goin to them tribes in africa talkin all this women wear earring bs theyll have ya%@#!%! ka bobbed rotating next to the pig for dinner ...
theres always that 1 dude with that "you wont come to the hood and say that","you wont come to h-town talkin that pimpc%+%#","you wont go to africa and say that" dude relax

1. its different culture over there
2. aint no tribes comin over here with that bs tellin me otherwise.
3. i would bet my last dollar there are more women in the world that wear earrings than men therefore that makes earrings for females.

thanx ftw

lol relax homie im at work and it just so happens that on cnn i seen a tribe flash across the screen and seen dudes with them big earring joints and figured ilighten the mood ... fall back ... anyways, theres prolly more girls that wear earrings you are correct, but that doesnt make it womenly lolol ... damn nearhalf the rap industry and nfl are womenly than too ... lol

Pmighty wrote:

3. i would bet my last dollar there are more women in the world that wear earrings than men therefore that makes earrings for females.

indifferent.gif
what kind of rationalization is this???
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom