NT, school me on gold chains

im about to spring for a nice chain. i've never had one before so im completely clueless when it comes to all the specifications. first off, are there any good sites to buy online, or am i better off going to a local jeweler? second, what KT do you suggest? 14, 18,20 or 24(prob outta my league)? and what are some nice chain patterns/designs? feel free to post some of your chains if you have pics handy.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

how old are you? srs question

laugh.gif

the official jewelery thread is guys posting pics of celebs with the most ridiculous jewelery ive ever seen. i want something standard, not a 30 inch chain with a 7 inch pendant adorned in diamonds.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

how old are you? srs question
Is there an age cutoff for when its not ok to rock chains? Didn't know but I would like to find out more

There's plenty of regular folks rocking jewelry in the thread but if you don't want a chain like described you probably want a necklace. Something small and dainty. A small rope would suffice for what you're probably looking for.

Originally Posted by maxman321

the official jewelery thread is guys posting pics of celebs with the most ridiculous jewelery ive ever seen. i want something standard, not a 30 inch chain with a 7 inch pendant adorned in diamonds.

reading that made laugh out loud for some reason, I was recently looking for a regular thick gold bracelet to wear myself but
tired.gif
 at the price for a decent size cuban.

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

Originally Posted by maxman321

reading that made laugh out loud for some reason, I was recently looking for a regular thick gold bracelet to wear myself but
tired.gif
 at the price for a decent size cuban.

I laughed at that too! Info on the wrist-wear please I am looking for that (the bracelet) and a nice gold watch.

**Official Gold Buyers Thread?

Back
Top Bottom