NT: School Me on Jaguars (The Car)...

i'm looking to get a Jaguar S-Type and i no basically nothing about them. Does anybody here drive a Jaguar? Do you have problems with it? What kind of gasmileage do they get? Any information would be appreciated...

ford.
sick.gif

KBB.COM

everything you will EVER need to know

they list all known problems with every year, every got damn piece of info in existence

kbb.com nuff said

why would you want that car....
they dont even make it anymore cause it was a HUGE fail

I own a Jaguar, but it's the XJ6 with the british inline six. It's been very good to me and the reason why I still have it around. Nothing butroutine maintenance, and a couple of throttle body cleanings over the past 7 years.

As far as the S-Type goes, stay away. This car is nothing more than the Lincoln LS, but the quality of the S-Type is actually worse. The headliner started tosag after 3 years along with the felt on the pillars, It was in at the dealership for engine work at least twice a year. Gas mileage will be the least ofyour problems with this thing. Breaks and rotors was a killer also. 3 years of headaches out of this thing was enough fro me to finally get rid of it.

If you are going to buy a Jaguar, make sure that you get one under some type of warranty. If not, you will pay for the car three times over in trying to keepit running.

Back
Top Bottom