NT school me on JURY DUTY

got a letter saying i've been summoned to jury duty monday morning...what should i expect?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 take your iphone and keep an eye out for jury duty waiting room mass shots. 

naw, i'm joking......unless you spot some.

juries are made up of 12 people so stupid they can't even think of an excuse to get out of jury duty.

I don't know about other places but I live in the Houston Area and when I got summoned for jury duty I was able to take my laptop since they had free wi-fi. Plus they put the tv on for a little while.

dont call the number. thats how they know you got the letter. next time put return to sender and give it back to the mail man thats what i do.

When I went I waited for like 4 hours and when they called me up I got to leave

Make sure you get the note they give you to show ur job

I got paid for a 8 hours and I was at jury duty for like half a day

Probably too late now, but you can tell them you don't speak English. I sent the letter back saying that and I think I'm exempt from jury duty for life. They used to summon me every year, it's been at least 3 years now without a summons. It helps to have an ethinic surname though.

i did it a couple of summers ago...if ur a college stupid theres a 80% chance that ur gonna get picked as a juror (lawyers love college students), also depending on the case ur gonna get picked unless u come up with a good excuse

i was on a relatively high profile case. it was medical malpractice we ended up awarding some lady 13 mill

Back
Top Bottom