NT school me on Mexico

Joined Oct 16, 2006
so my friends invited on a road trip with them next weekend. what's there to do , what places to eat. share your experiences.

Joined Sep 1, 2006
party: ROSARITO
eat: PUERTO NUEVO
girls: ADELITAS or CHIGAGO CLUB :smokin
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

Joined Oct 16, 2006
how much do u think i should bring?? considering im on a tight budget but enuff to have fun

Joined Sep 1, 2006
how long you plan on stayin out there? you have housing set up? or are you guys just bunking up in the whip? ( :lol:
:smokin
Quote:[hr][/hr]If it is Tijuana definitely hIt up ADELITAS, HONG KONG, TROPICAL :pimp:
[hr][/hr]

word, just stay away from BAMBI :wow:
:wow:
:lol:
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

951jenius

Banned
Joined Mar 22, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]word, just stay away from BAMBI :wow:
:wow:
:lol:
[hr][/hr]

Word my man, stay away from Bambis unless you like trannies!, and DONT WALK to the Zona. If you are going to tj take a cab or drive to the zona.

There is a lot of stick up kids when you walk down Revolucion ave and it is known as the most dangerous place by there!

Joined Sep 1, 2006
If all ur gonna do is spend a night in rosarito to party,club and drink, then you should be good with $75

20-30 on all of the wristbands (iggys/papas/ and all the smaller clubs with open bars)

About 10-15 for tippin the bartender

20 for food (that's being very generous)

And some extra for whatever else

Top Bottom