NT school me on Mexico

so my friends invited on a road trip with them next weekend. what's there to do , what places to eat. share your experiences.

party: ROSARITO
eat: PUERTO NUEVO
girls: ADELITAS or CHIGAGO CLUB :smokin
smokin.gif
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

how much do u think i should bring?? considering im on a tight budget but enuff to have fun

how long you plan on stayin out there? you have housing set up? or are you guys just bunking up in the whip? ( :lol:
laugh.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
Quote:
If it is Tijuana definitely hIt up ADELITAS, HONG KONG, TROPICAL :pimp:
pimp.gif

word, just stay away from BAMBI :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

Quote:
word, just stay away from BAMBI :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Word my man, stay away from Bambis unless you like trannies!, and DONT WALK to the Zona. If you are going to tj take a cab or drive to the zona.

There is a lot of stick up kids when you walk down Revolucion ave and it is known as the most dangerous place by there!

If all ur gonna do is spend a night in rosarito to party,club and drink, then you should be good with $75

20-30 on all of the wristbands (iggys/papas/ and all the smaller clubs with open bars)

About 10-15 for tippin the bartender

20 for food (that's being very generous)

And some extra for whatever else

Back
Top Bottom