NT, School Me On Picking Up Heat In Asia...

I'm heading to Beijing, next month for just over a week. Anyone know where I can get some heat on that side of the world?
I know Japan has pairs you can't get in the states, but I'm wondering if it's the same in Beijing....

I'm looking mainly for Dunks...

Anyone know where to go?

Good looking out on any info..

Originally Posted by chetti mon

i don't know, but i heard if you have big feet its a wrap...
duno about beijing, but when i was in HK a few year ago...anything larger then 9.5 is rare ...

Originally Posted by chetti mon

i don't know, but i heard if you have big feet its a wrap...
FALSE. i interned in china over this summer and they had a good size range, all the way up to 13....but anything bigger than that.......imean.......than you got a huge foot dude.

I was in Beijing earlier this year and 90% of the clothes x electronics x shoes will be fakes.

There is a nike store downtown but there wasnt much of a selection.

Originally Posted by imajaywalker

I was in Beijing earlier this year and 90% of the clothes x electronics x shoes will be fakes.

There is a nike store downtown but there wasnt much of a selection.

eyes.gif
DAMN for real?

That's pretty disappointing...is Hong Kong any better?

I may be able to swing around to HK for a few days...

HK has way more boutiques than Beijing, this I can confirm for a fact. It's simply due to demand and personal preferences. I recommend you just enjoy thecultural and historic tourist spots in Beijing and leave the shopping when you're in HK.

if you go to HK, you have to stop by mongkoks sneaker street. you're bound to find something there but the prices are about the same as the states.

Originally Posted by justdoNIKES

if you go to HK, you have to stop by mongkoks sneaker street. you're bound to find something there but the prices are about the same as the states.

Good looking out on the info.

Originally Posted by bkdan1

HK has way more boutiques than Beijing, this I can confirm for a fact. It's simply due to demand and personal preferences. I recommend you just enjoy the cultural and historic tourist spots in Beijing and leave the shopping when you're in HK.

Good looking out.

Do you know which Boutiques I should hit up? I've found out I will be in HK for a good couple of days, and I want to make the most of it.

Yeah if you are above a 10 it is hard as hell. You see a pair you love and nothing. I have been to Beijing, HK, Thailand, and Philippines. The best country sofar for variety is HK, but sucks for me being that I wear a 12. For shoes in my size Philippines is the best.

Good luck homey!

If you DO end up in Tokyo by one way or another, make it a point to stop in Ueno. You won't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom