NT, school me on Rucker Park..

Originally Posted by RitchDad

i think the game was cancelled due to the blackout

yeah game was cancelled cuz of the blackout and then when they rescheduled, jay's squad aint want to play without Shaw. Rumor has it that Lebron was supposed to play for Fat Joe.

yeah game was cancelled cuz of the blackout and then when they rescheduled, jay's squad aint want to play without Shaw. Rumor has it that Lebron was supposed to play for Fat Joe.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Nope. Lebron was supposed to play for Jay-z and was on the bus. I don't really know if he was gonna play though because this was right  before he got drafted. The original date was cancelled because of a blackout, and when they rescheduled, Jay already had vacation plans with Beyonce. 

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Nope. Lebron was supposed to play for Jay-z and was on the bus. I don't really know if he was gonna play though because this was right  before he got drafted. The original date was cancelled because of a blackout, and when they rescheduled, Jay already had vacation plans with Beyonce. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Asphalt gods: an oral history of the Rucker TournamentBy Vincent M. Mallozzi - http://books.google.com/b...w#v=onepage&q=Earvin Opong&f=false
roll.gif
Damn DC what is it with you grave digging these threads lately??????/

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

*hops over fence like Jim Jones*

roll.gif

Cant believe how Cam let Jimmy get whoooped on...while walks away all calm to get his popcorn.

vagina

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

*hops over fence like Jim Jones*

roll.gif

Cant believe how Cam let Jimmy get whoooped on...while walks away all calm to get his popcorn.

vagina

Back
Top Bottom