NT SCHOOL ME ON SIMPIN'

antonlavey

Banned
NT I clearly need to start simpin more. My callous/casual approach to women doesn't work for long term smashing. Even better, school me onsimping without spending any money. Where do you take girls for a romantic night out? What are the little things you do that give girls butterflies in theirstomach? School me on chivalry. I was watching "Family man" last night when it dawned on me....women like long romantic speeches. Nicholas Cage'sex-gf was about to board a plane for Paris and he gave this long romantic speech that talked her into staying. School me on romantic speeches.

grin.gif

Being a simp = treating a JO like a wifey. You ain't a simp if you treat your wifey well, only if you treat random broads well.....

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Being a simp = treating a JO like a wifey. You ain't a simp if you treat your wifey well, only if you treat random broads well.....

Ok I'm not simpin' sincerely...I just need to simp enough to smash on a regular basis and not wife.
ohwell.gif

be the sweetest guy to her.

what i do is ask about her past relationships and find out what went wrong and how was the guy.

by u asking her that. u know two things, what kinda guys shes into and what kinda guy you shouldnt be.

be better but be different than her past guys. once u got that. just stay complimenting her. and show her lots of luv.

more than 80% of the time, a relationship starts by the guy asking to go out with the chick. if you pipe and you want her to be a long term pipe partner, justmake sure you dont ask her "if u wanna go out"

go out for the first few times to nice places. like the movies or dinner. then take a walk through the park. do this a couple of times. and then she should becomfortable enough around you. ask her if she wants to come over to your crib and watch a movie and just relax. while watching the movie. make slow butproductive moves. kiss her neck and rub her behind her ears. go for the kiss & so on. before you know it homie u smashing.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Ok I'm not simpin' sincerely...I just need to simp enough to smash on a regular basis and not wife.
ohwell.gif

The problem with doing that is that some chicks will perceive your simpin' to mean that you actually care about them and then they will want a realrelationship.....

Originally Posted by lu cash

What you want to do is not simping, it's just settling down.
I absolutely do not want to settle down....I just need to form slightly more meaningful relationships with girls so I smash on a slightly regularbasis....or a JO as you put it.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

what i do is ask about her past relationships and find out what went wrong and how was the guy.

by u asking her that. u know two things, what kinda guys shes into and what kinda guy you shouldnt be.

be better but be different than her past guys. once u got that. just stay complimenting her. and show her lots of luv.

more than 80% of the time, a relationship starts by the guy asking to go out with the chick. if you pipe and you want her to be a long term pipe partner, just make sure you dont ask her "if u wanna go out"

go out for the first few times to nice places. like the movies or dinner. then take a walk through the park. do this a couple of times. and then she should be comfortable enough around you. ask her if she wants to come over to your crib and watch a movie and just relax. while watching the movie. make slow but productive moves. kiss her neck and rub her behind her ears. go for the kiss & so on. before you know it homie u smashing.

5093615d3c7b5db5ecc02043e12b45df5f73da2e.gif

more than 80% of the time, a relationship starts by the guy asking to go out with the chick. if you pipe and you want her to be a long term pipe partner, just make sure you dont ask her "if u wanna go out"

go out for the first few times to nice places. like the movies or dinner. then take a walk through the park. do this a couple of times. and then she should be comfortable enough around you. ask her if she wants to come over to your crib and watch a movie and just relax. while watching the movie. make slow but productive moves. kiss her neck and rub her behind her ears. go for the kiss & so on. before you know it homie u smashing.
indifferent.gif

LOL

Girls need a bit of a challenge. Be nice, but at the same time be distant.

Definition check for me: JO?

Let my man drsfinest ride out
laugh.gif
. I thought the advice he gave was good,albeit extreme but it's a start.

She's gonna start lookin at you like the boyfriend type and not the quick lay type.... do you though...

NT I clearly need to start simpin more. My callous/casual approach to women doesn't work for long term smashing. Even better, school me on simping without spending any money. Where do you take girls for a romantic night out? What are the little things you do that give girls butterflies in their stomach? School me on chivalry. I was watching "Family man" last night when it dawned on me....women like long romantic speeches. Nicholas Cage's ex-gf was about to board a plane for Paris and he gave this long romantic speech that talked her into staying. School me on romantic speeches.

grin.gif
Oxymoron....broads that know you're a simp are gonna expect you to spend cash on em

Let my man drsfinest ride out
laugh.gif
. I thought the advice he gave was good, albeit extreme but it's a start.
If it aint extreme...then that just aint simpin'
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WHPH10

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
F u guys. im just giving him advice. i aint gonna front. i done what i wrote up there wit my ex..well sorta.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

NT I clearly need to start simpin more. My callous/casual approach to women doesn't work for long term smashing. Even better, school me on simping without spending any money. Where do you take girls for a romantic night out? What are the little things

grin.gif
Oxymoron....broads that know you're a simp are gonna expect you to spend cash on em

There are romantic things you can do for girls without spending that much money. I was thinking more along the lines of using my word to woo her into smashing

Back
Top Bottom