NT SCHOOL ME ON SIMPIN'

*paging FreshProduct*

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

be the sweetest guy to her.

what i do is ask about her past relationships and find out what went wrong and how was the guy.

by u asking her that. u know two things, what kinda guys shes into and what kinda guy you shouldnt be.

be better but be different than her past guys. once u got that. just stay complimenting her. and show her lots of luv.

more than 80% of the time, a relationship starts by the guy asking to go out with the chick. if you pipe and you want her to be a long term pipe partner, just make sure you dont ask her "if u wanna go out"

go out for the first few times to nice places. like the movies or dinner. then take a walk through the park. do this a couple of times. and then she should be comfortable enough around you. ask her if she wants to come over to your crib and watch a movie and just relax. while watching the movie. make slow but productive moves. kiss her neck and rub her behind her ears. go for the kiss & so on. before you know it homie u smashing.

5093615d3c7b5db5ecc02043e12b45df5f73da2e.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ole Rollin out the red carpet type cats messing up the game.

Watch her lose respect for you after you offer her too much too soon

Originally Posted by Jfresh7

what i do is ask about her past relationships and find out what went wrong and how was the guy.

by u asking her that. u know two things, what kinda guys shes into and what kinda guy you shouldnt be.

be better but be different than her past guys. once u got that. just stay complimenting her. and show her lots of luv.

more than 80% of the time, a relationship starts by the guy asking to go out with the chick. if you pipe and you want her to be a long term pipe partner, just make sure you dont ask her "if u wanna go out"

go out for the first few times to nice places. like the movies or dinner. then take a walk through the park. do this a couple of times. and then she should be comfortable enough around you. ask her if she wants to come over to your crib and watch a movie and just relax. while watching the movie. make slow but productive moves. kiss her neck and rub her behind her ears. go for the kiss & so on. before you know it homie u smashing.

roll.gif

simp.jpg

Man some people got it and some don't... Nobody on this board knows you personally so their is really no straight answer on what might work.

My suggestion just find the ones you want to smash and everything you think about doing with them as far as taking them out don't do it!

Problem solved!

O yea dont wear a Suit!
roll.gif

Treat her better than you do now. Never go full on sweet. Then she treats you like you're "sweet".

roll.gif
I love NT.

I think different people are thinking of different things in this thread... love, wifing, simping, smashing, etc...

All you gotta do is listen and contribute to conversation, figure out what she likes and doesn't like, compliment her, and be somewhat sensitive.

You see, I'm not sensitive at all, but I do everything else and it works....I also don't claim to be a simp [nor do I want to be]. I don't havegame, but I can slay a girl.

That gif had me dying
laugh.gif

That gif had me dying
laugh.gif

roll.gif
yungmatt wrote:

simp.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
yungmatt wrote:

simp.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
yungmatt wrote:

simp.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

roll.gif
I love NT.

I think different people are thinking of different things in this thread... love, wifing, simping, smashing, etc...

LOL yea, I don't think people understand what I'm trying to accomplish. I want to insincerely simp my way into a girl's pants consistently withoutgiving her the idea that I want to marry her. I'm trying to find the balance. I'm the extreme antithesis of a simp....I'm trying to find a healthymedium.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TheAbove

LOL

Girls need a bit of a challenge. Be nice, but at the same time be distant.

Definition check for me: JO?
"My jump off doesn't run off at the mouth so much
My jump off never ask why I go out so much
My jump off never has me going out of my way
And she don't want nothing on Valentines Day
My jump off don't argue or get rebellious
And she don't mind hanging out wit da fellas
My jump off's not insecure or jealous"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Ole Rollin out the red carpet type cats messing up the game.

Watch her lose respect for you after you offer her too much too soon

laugh.gif
Word sonO.D-in
smh.gif

Crack Avy BTW
pimp.gif
, i been lookin for a spot to buy/watch Guyver online but have noluck
nerd.gif

Son aren't you smashing pre-teens?

I don't think you know what "simpin" means OP

Especially when you're talkin about simpin without spending money. That's like the first thing they learn in Simp School.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I don't think you know what "simpin" means OP

Especially when you're talkin about simpin without spending money. That's like the first thing they learn in Simp School.
LOL I know exactly what simpin means.....but I'm not tryna do the whole spending thing. Like I said earlier you can simp withotu spendingmoney. Eg. spending time with her, saying i love you and what not, taking long walks on the beach.

Maybe girls don't come back to you after sex because you just aren't good at it and/or your penis is small.

Originally Posted by lu cash

Maybe girls don't come back to you after sex because you just aren't good at it and/or your penis is small.
grin.gif
or my penis is too big

The girls I sleep with are complete strangers....I'm tryna go for girls I know/meet on the regular. Girls do give signals that they want more but I suck atinitiating a long term, JO type deals. I don't know how to show girls interest. Maybe I'm just gay as hell.

I just try to show lady friends a good time. Take them to nice Scenic spots, nice restaurants (non-expensive), express myself in a smooth fashion,sight-seeing, stay a good listener, talk about life and my ambitions, and stay cracking jokes in a witty way. Aftershowing them a good time, they usually end up calling me back to kick it again.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom