NT: School me on some Filipino dishes Vol. my duty as a lady

NT,

I love to cook, but I mostly make suburban white people food or japanese-inspired stuff and I make a ton of baked goods. I'm eastern european so I make a lot of Ukranian/Polish-esque dishes as well. Anyway, I'm seeing this guy who's Filipino and obviously I've gotta be able to cook for him. He likes my food but I know he loves Filipino food so I figured I'd check in w the great chefs of NT to get some recipes and tips.

Thanks guys!
smile.gif

Adobo's pretty good. They have some pre-made mix you can just add to chicken. Making it from scratch isn't difficult, either.

And from what I've gathered, Filipinos love processed meat. So some Spam or some Vienna Sausages would be straight.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Adobo's pretty good. They have some pre-made mix you can just add to chicken. Making it from scratch isn't difficult, either.

And from what I've gathered, Filipinos love processed meat. So some Spam or some Vienna Sausages would be straight.

Yeah SPAM rolled in sugar and fried is one that I've had before.

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

How do you not like perogies? Regardless, thanks for that profound contribution.

they taste like feet smell.....

<3 Dinuguan & Sinigang , lechon. Hell, my palette could be filipino
laugh.gif

But to add to the processed meat comment, you can't forget the banana ketchup. DO NOT forget the banana ketchup

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Balut is gross, everything else is pretty damn good.  I don't have any recipes, just a Filipina friend.
what you did there... i saw it
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

eek.gif
roll.gif
*Waits for King Krux*
nerd.gif

You ******ed, bro?

You mad cuz im stylin on you........ BRO
Just take your L, kid.

Anyway, OP, you should learn how to make some Sinigang or Kare-Kare
pimp.gif

As a matter of fact, my mom's making some right now
laugh.gif

find out how to make that drink with the beans...that ***@ looked good.

Back
Top Bottom