NT school me on Western Union money transfer

I'm doing a deal with this guy on NT, but he doesnt have any refs. I wanted to use paypal but he asked me to use WU because he needed the money ASAP to paysomething very important. So what can i do throught WU if he is a scammer?

NEVER EVER USE WESTERN UNION....U ARE JUST SENDING HIM MONEY AND I PROMISE U WONT GET ANYTHING IN RETURN......

dude just might be legit tho... just asked me wassup cuz hes tryna ship out today

indifferent.gif

dude say he needs WU cuz he has to use the money to pay for swomething today and payapal takes sum days to withdraw.

u have no way to get ur money back if he scams u...NEVER used western union unless transfereing to a family member

will there be proof he has received the money??? No.. so whats to say you will ever see or hear from him again. you are essentially sending a check to him withzero gurantees

Originally Posted by SoleMan

With paypal, how does filing a dispute work?
First of all, you're taking a risk doing a deal with a dude with no refs. Seriously, ZERO refs? NT, ISS, eBay, Craigslist, whatever? Yikes.

The fact that you're more worried about how to settle a PP dispute rather than actually receiving the shoes is telling.

If he's local, do a face to face. If he's not local, and you know/trust any NTers in the area, have them do the face to face.

Otherwise, ff you're really hell bent on doing this, have him set up a private auction on eBay with a BIN of $0.01 or whatever, buy it right away, and thenpay through PP. That way you have an eBay auction on record for a PP dispute if it really comes down to that.

If he can't do ANY of that, and he's still asking you to send money first...I'd back away. Just trouble waiting to happen.

Don't get OMWNed.

well dude live in albany NY and im way in ATL. I normally would just say no but he offering DS carmines for 170. He needs the money that bad.

well dude live in albany NY and im way in ATL. I normally would just say no but he offering DS carmines for 170. He needs the money that bad.

I say do it.

Youd be a nice guy to just give him money like that and get nothing in return.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)](Waits for OP to make a Help NT !!! I think I got scammed thread.)[/color]

No way to trace the payment
Deal to good to be true
No Refs

Those 3 elements = you being SCAMMED!
eek.gif

sick.gif

DS carmines for $170? you sure those are real? sounds already like a scam.. and other than that.. when you use western union, there is no way you can get yourmoney back, plus the fact that you also pay money for that transaction, so it'll be the money you wanna send + a certain amount that western union asksfor.. i wouldnt do it.. cause he's just scared using paypal, cause if he scams you, you get your money back... with western union there nothing.. it'llalways be a losing situation for you.. so listen to everyone on this thread.. we're NT, we're smart!!

aight i'm not gonna do it. my search for a reasonable price on carmines continues.
ohwell.gif

aight i'm not gonna do it. my search for a reasonable price on carmines continues.
ohwell.gif
At least you got the chance to think it over and NT help you out. your one of the few. be proud. Kids get scammed and make a big deal about it ina thread and theirs nothing they can do to get their money back and everyone else is givin them the
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

That Ebay private auction sounds like a safe way to go.

wow this dude really was going to pay with western union thinking he was getting ds carmines for $170

post the sellers username

Back
Top Bottom