NT Seattle...

...someone is already in line!! :wow:
eek.gif

crazy crazy kids!

it's that serious?!
"- i'm smooth Like water, adapting to any situations that come my way." - undefined.TAE

Manny and I are arriving strapped. You will lose your sneakers if you are stupid enough to walk around with a 13
Team Negrodamus​

wait a saturday release and there's already kids there???

someone should throw a stinkbomb in there, see if they're really dedicated.

smh.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

picked up the wife at around 4:30--the kid and his chair were gone. maybe NT staff or SPD told him to leave???

The last time i was at Seattle Niketown, a cop stole my beer.

Im bringing my pistol this time.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Team Negrodamus

I knew the kid that was at Niketown yesterday,he was there for about 3-4 hours then all the employee's came out and told him its not worth it cause the weather and school, they gave him the orange wristband and told him to come back on thursday or friday, guess he's first in line. I went there today for 30 minutes and one of the employee's asked if i was waiting for the Olives or the LeBron IV's. Also heard there was going to be a lot more pairs than grapes.
OG DS Air Jordan VI Maroons for Sale, eBayFOR SALE:
NDS Air Jordan IV White/Green sz10 mesh yellowed
NDS LeBron III Black/Gold sz 10

AIM: AirJordanVI6 EMail: jiaminglin6@yahoo.com

so if i go right now will they give me a wristband.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Back
Top Bottom