NT Secret Santa Volume 2022 HO HO HO QUESTIONNAIRE SENT

Of course, I would get the NTer that is hella general with his responses lol.

All good. Looking forward to surprising them!

Missed out this year I always forget about this sign up and I don't participate as often as I would have liked.. I actually found my secret Santa gift from a few years ago that somebody here got me a little mini bartending kit, which is pretty dope. I'll sign up. Throw my name out there. If anyone gets left out and doesn't get their gift in time or anything like that I'll get them something

Missed out this year I always forget about this sign up and I don't participate as often as I would have liked.. I actually found my secret Santa gift from a few years ago that somebody here got me a little mini bartending kit, which is pretty dope. I'll sign up. Throw my name out there. If anyone gets left out and doesn't get their gift in time or anything like that I'll get them something

Bro I started the thread IN OCTOBER 😂😂😂

Did you just not come to General? Was on the front page daily

Absolutely I did. I maybe check general once a week :lol: and I usually get sucked into the regular threads I check. Ever since NT rolled out watched threads my general consumption went down 95%

When I get NT time I keep it to my main threads

Absolutely I did. I maybe check general once a week :lol: and I usually get sucked into the regular threads I check. Ever since NT rolled out watched threads my general consumption went down 95%

When I get NT time I keep it to my main threads

Yeah fair enough - I’m the same type of user now with watched threads 🤝

One gift sent.. another coming soon.
Yo, just picked up a package from my Moms. Thanks homie! Tempted to open but I’ll wait I think.

Didn’t even think to send directly to mine. Smh. Will mail out once I get the order.

Yo, just picked up a package from my Moms. Thanks homie! Tempted to open but I’ll wait I think.

Didn’t even think to send directly to mine. Smh. Will mail out once I get the order.

You are welcome brotha!.. got one more coming soon.

Bro im on General more than id like to admit which is several times daily and I NEVER saw this topic til it popped up like 4-5 days ago. I read it like oh cool SS again, then I saw that it was started in Oct like wtf. :lol:

Bro im on General more than id like to admit which is several times daily and I NEVER saw this topic til it popped up like 4-5 days ago. I read it like oh cool SS again, then I saw that it was started in Oct like wtf. :lol:

😂😂😂

It was SERIOUSLY on the front page for most of November

Back
Top Bottom