NT Secret Santa Volume 2022 HO HO HO QUESTIONNAIRE SENT

FedEx just dropped off
download (3).jpeg
ill post pics tonight. Hoodie has been jacked by my son lol.

ill post pics tonight. Hoodie has been jacked by my son lol.
❤️ I dont think ive ever gotten a hoodie my daughter hasnt worn first 😂. I didn't know what squad yall roll with so i just went straight CK 😂🤷🏾‍♂️ but Im glad there was no eagle fang or miyagi do so set trippin in the house.
set-trippin.gif

Got delivery confirmation here in Cali for Illinois at 9am this morning. :wink:

Last edited:
Where Brooklyn at?! 3 packages being delivered separately - 1 arrived on Tuesday, (12/13), 1 arrived yesterday (12/14), and the 3rd is expected to arrive next Wednesday (12/21). Merry Christmas Fam! :nerd:🎅

My man!!! Thanks fam, both got put to use this morning. These are the only things I wanted 🥹

Colorado you got something from Amazon coming and I’m waiting on a couple more things to ship to you.

Attachments

• 18638D14-C2FF-41BA-8D65-885277D83440.jpeg
    18638D14-C2FF-41BA-8D65-885277D83440.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 176
mastamind mastamind I saw the package when I returned home last night, but my wife took it and said I have to wait till Christmas.
what-why.gif

Looking forward to opening it :pimp:

Estimated arrival for NC is now Dec 30th 😅

It will be a new year gift lol

Order to PA placed. Had to research this NTers post to narrow down my gift choice lol.

That being said, I hope you don’t have this gift yet.
Hoping this order isn't delayed and actually ships soon. If it is delayed, I will contact the NTer directly.

Hoping this order isn't delayed and actually ships soon. If it is delayed, I will contact the NTer directly.
Awaiting confirmation from retailer if they can expedite the shipment, since it's been over a week now. Will confirm tomorrow with my Secret Santa.

👀 Just arrived I won't open until Christmas and Ill post pics. But man i couldn't be more appreciative , im so thankful for your time and effort and of course the gifts. Thank you so much, it means alot. Merry Christmas!
IMG_20221220_182549157~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom