NT Secret Santa Volume 2022 HO HO HO QUESTIONNAIRE SENT

I apologize to my yaay area brother.

Your package is on the way but will arrive after Christmas. I was waiting on one more package and joint came in just yesterday.

Good looking Oinker34, appreciate all the gifts I got fam. Just know when we make the playoffs and win the bowl it’s because of this hat. Happy holidays you you and your fam
663461B0-217E-45B6-B956-A6AB2339ABF6.jpeg

Just got a package from Fanatics with a few items but there wasn’t any note, so I’m not sure if it’s from my NT Secret Santa or someone else :nerd: :smile:

Just got a package from Fanatics with a few items but there wasn’t any note, so I’m not sure if it’s from my NT Secret Santa or someone else :nerd: :smile:

Yes that was for me.

Sorry for the lack of note, it went to quick checkout and wasn't able to leave any.

Merry xmas fam! I hope you enjoy the package (pause 🤣) i wish your family and you all the best :nthat:

ssjjfar ssjjfar Yo appreciate the gifts fam! I forgot I purchased Truth of The Divine :tongue:. I will enjoy the gifts and have a blessed 2022!
Glad you got em. Sorry bout duplicate book, but its Amazon so should be easy enough to return for another with gift receipt if you want.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

yvespo3 yvespo3 Thank you so much for the man cave placard its going to go perfect once i get everything downstairs, liked it so much i had to get it up right away tho 🔥🔥. As of last night I'm already a 9x champ on the hot shot basketball undefeated 😂🔥. I really appreciate it Happy Holidays!

But why you do dis to me, Im glad I didnt open after the game saturday 😂🤦🏾‍♂️
IMG_20221226_071945368.jpg

IMG_20221226_072037237.jpg

IMG_20221226_071909275.jpg

yvespo3 yvespo3 Thank you so much for the man cave placard its going to go perfect once i get everything downstairs, liked it so much i had to get it up right away tho 🔥🔥. As of last night I'm already a 9x champ on the hot shot basketball undefeated 😂🔥. I really appreciate it Happy Holidays!

But why you do dis to me, Im glad I didnt open after the game saturday 😂🤦🏾‍♂️
IMG_20221226_071945368.jpg

IMG_20221226_072037237.jpg

IMG_20221226_071909275.jpg

Man cave look 🔥🔥, you got 2 more packages coming that were suppose to be there Saturday but they now say tomorrow. You also the third or fourth raiders fan I’ve gotten and I always send a little tribute if that Super Bowl lol

Back
Top Bottom