NT, Share your going to the club/bar/lounge SOLO DOLO experiences!

Damm. If this is a true story,im thinking about you when im home bored alone and no one wants to go out. And im going out to the world solo dolo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Foreveryoung, I have the same goal! Europe for sure actually. Just a couple weeks by myself and really just have an adventure

anyways

I hit this club down here in the A called Opera on my solo dolo

same night LMFAO was performing there (I didn't know this until i got there)

I pay for VIP

walking around upstairs, the club is PACKED, different races, cultures. Its a good night. bought a bottle of moet (not bragging, its key to the story)

the night is going decent, the women weren't flocking to me but I met a couple and it was straight. I walked around the club with my bottle just chopping it with whoever.

anyways, I start walking around the club and apparently wander into some dudes section

so some dude about my age walks up with a champagne glass like "pour me up bro!"

I'm like "na, i bought this for me and the females u kno"

dude did not know

he goes "if your not sharing get the %+%# out of my section! Yea! with your silver wristband!"

son is hyped up. so knowing i'm dolo and that his crew is all there in that section, I just say "alright dog u got it. enjoy ya night"

seeing that i'm walking off he gets even more hype and starts tryna flex on me.

even though this was just a small blip in my evening, I would have rather had friends there with me to back me up had something happened.

Its never a good move to fight in the club especially this one on that night with tons of security for the show, but if I weren't such an easy going guy i would have loved to go across buddy's face.... in his "section" and try my best to take on his homeboys too before security broke it up....

either way that night I didn't "pull up solo and slide off wit a chi-****" a la hova

but it was a decent experience and I learned that unless I'm meeting a woman there already, or its absolutely necessary, I'd prefer to have a buddy with me or a brawd.

Dang homie, you're a fellow ATLien! I love Opera bro, never went VIP though, how much is it? If it's not too expensive I might have to copycat you and solo dolo it there one night. And yeah that's very true about the rumbling possibility. Never had an altercation at a club but I bet it WOULD happen the night I'd go solo dolo 
laugh.gif

It was like $40 at the door i think. and yea no one down here has EVER tried me like that. son was gassed. Im glad i just kept it movie tho

Ive been contemplating this for real. All my friends are about the same age as me but broke as hell....

I might try this when I get THAT bored one day......

I've went by myself once not because i wanted to go alone but i got there early to wait for my friends. And those bastards were too tired to come. But i gotta say it was on of the best nights i've had. I had much better success with the ladies because my friends were not there to cockblock me.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Got some real haters in this thread.

Instead of trying to congratulate OP on a good night out...dudes is like "why didn't you hit it?"

@*$% that OP if you had a good time out, mission accomplished.

pimp.gif

I gotta try this solo dolo thingamajig

Thanks, bro. Glad someone understands my point of view.

And man, when you do try solo dolo, my #1 tip is to go somewhere you've been before and you're comfortable at. I left this out of the story initially, but I went to one joint I hadn't been to before I went to my familiar spot last night, and man, I turned around before I even went all the way in because it just didn't SEEM like a place I'd be comfortable in! 
laugh.gif

Can't say I've tried it. I'm 22, going to the clubs more often now...Homies are normally down.

and to the second part...in my group of friends, there is NO blocking or anything along those lines...if they see you w. a girl, they're gonna let you do your thing.  I guess it depends on the type of friends that you have and the respect that yall have for one another. 
I hear you, but I didn't even mean to hint at any blocking. 

Was also talking about going out w/ female friends.

My main friends never block.  It's just the mood/zone that you're in when you're solo.  Absolute freedom w/o any distractions.
Unless anyone asks you, nobody knows if you are at a spot alone. I know a lot of you are scared to LOOK like you are alone. But nobody gives a damn about you.

MUCH easier to bag 'em when you are flying solo.
Essentially.

And I was never "hating" on OP.

I was just trying to help.

Do your thing if that's you.
pimp.gif

Cool *#*!. You gotta think about it though, women usually go to the club with their only focus to have fun w/ their girls. She seeked you out. So yeah missed opportunity, sa'll good though, you enjoyed yourself.

Foreveryoung, I have the same goal! Europe for sure actually. Just a couple weeks by myself and really just have an adventure

anyways

I pay for VIP

walking around upstairs, the club is PACKED, different races, cultures. Its a good night. bought a bottle of moet (not bragging, its key to the story)

the night is going decent, the women weren't flocking to me but I met a couple and it was straight. I walked around the club with my bottle just chopping it with whoever.

anyways, I start walking around the club and apparently wander into some dudes section

so some dude about my age walks up with a champagne glass like "pour me up bro!"

dude did not know

he goes "if your not sharing get the %+%# out of my section! Yea! with your silver wristband!"

son is hyped up. so knowing i'm dolo and that his crew is all there in that section, I just say "alright dog u got it. enjoy ya night"

even though this was just a small blip in my evening, I would have rather had friends there with me to back me up had something happened.

Its never a good move to fight in the club especially this one on that night with tons of security for the show, but if I weren't such an easy going guy i would have loved to go across buddy's face.... in his "section" and try my best to take on his homeboys too before security broke it up....

either way that night I didn't "pull up solo and slide off wit a chi-****" a la hova

but it was a decent experience and I learned that unless I'm meeting a woman there already, or its absolutely necessary, I'd prefer to have a buddy with me or a brawd.

but i still will go out solo. I don't give a %+%#

I actually have a ticket to WTT tour, a good seat but regrettably only bought one because none of my friends were willing to put up cash to go really and i didn't wanna miss the show (or trick on a ticket like i did for the Jay-Z answer the call 9-11 show a while back at the garden- only to not get any bop
laugh.gif
)

your thoughts?
I stay in the A and plan on doing a solo dolo mission I been hesitant since I moved down here since here because I didnt want to run into problems like this .  I really dont care what happens now I plan on going to I need to have some fun. Thinking about hittin the J. cole show tonight 

Yea man! And all it takes is a lil bit of money. Cant wait for real

I think goin out solo has a lot to do with age too. When youre young 19-21 you mob out in big groups, which is fun. But really its just like an expensive house party
laugh.gif

Then as you start gettin older it thins out. Im 23 ill roll to the bar to watch the game, eat and kick it with maybe 1 or 2 homies. Before we'd hit erybody up about goin out and I couldnt walk outa the house without gettin my fade on first
laugh.gif
And aint no way was I wastin money on food ha

By the time you hit mid 20s youve prolly experienced it all, so why not ima for sure be goin out solo every once in awhile.

And yoo yall are actin like this dudes never gonna see this chick again.If shes feelin him like that the fact that he DIDNT smash the 1st night is gonna make her want it even more.I know some of yall got this part of the game figured out already!

Not to mention if he plays his cards right we might get to see some pics, right OP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Sometimes if I'm on the road, and I can't find a business contact to roll out with me, I'll roll solo.

I will tell you this.....when I was single.....

MUCH easier to bag 'em when you are flying solo.

^ This.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

and to the second part...in my group of friends, there is NO blocking or anything along those lines...if they see you w. a girl, they're gonna let you do your thing.  I guess it depends on the type of friends that you have and the respect that yall have for one another. 
I hear you, but I didn't even mean to hint at any blocking. 

Was also talking about going out w/ female friends.

My main friends never block.  It's just the mood/zone that you're in when you're solo.  Absolute freedom w/o any distractions.

Oh no doubt....but I was replying to what you said about no distractions/jealousy....that can happen w. certain groups of friends, so that's why it's important that you got a good crew to kick it with when going out. 

foreveryoung wrote:

yoo yall are actin like this dudes never gonna see this chick again.If shes feelin him like that the fact that he DIDNT smash the 1st night is gonna make her want it even more.I know some of yall got this part of the game figured out already! 

Not to mention if he plays his cards right we might get to see some pics, right OP
laugh.gif

My thoughts EXACTLY!

Homie, when I do get some pics I got y'all! 

I just moved to a new city so this has been the story of my weekend life over the past few weeks.  You have to get over the shy/awkwardness factor before you even step in the bar though. 

i might be doing it wrong, cuz it seem like my swag is amped up when im with my fambs, though.

its easier to say "ill be back, im gonna go check on my homey " or "ill come find you when i wanna dance " and haveya fambs there to occupy the time.

I always hit the bar by myself and the clubs.

Its always fun to me and easier to bag women.

Always someone to talk to .

I go to bars all the time solo dolo... Sometimes i go all out and meet a bunch of people and sometimes i just sip on a few beers and bounce...

Never been to the club/bar/lounge by myself unless I'm meeting someone already there
laugh.gif

Just can't do it

I've never done it, but I can honestly say that about 70% of the time I have an unsuccessful night out, its due to the people I'm with.

my solo dolo is similar to OP's....sat at the bar, had some brews, couple long islands, got approached by a chick that asked if i came alone....after that my swag(lack of a better word) was up + the drinks...soo I was talking to numerous women, ended up dancing with this middle easter/hipanic looking broad, made out & what not....right before the end of the night I had to make a last minute scramble for a broad, ended up getting domed up behind the public library....

Honestly though, if you're the type of guy that would rather have females approach you this is the way to go.. OP good thread because honestly living in Orlando in college this worked for me a few times.. Not exactly going out alone but having my boys bar hop or club hop and I'd stay at a place and chill and finish a drink or just scope the crowd for a min by myself.. Then out of nowhere chicks will just pop up with some "are you alone" type game or they will spark a convo or eye a brotha mad hard and make your job much easier.... Older women (over 30) especially have no problem approaching a dude when they're alone but women in general will not come at you if you're with all your boys.. just doesn't happen often.. Another tactic is chill with your boys, catch shorty giving you the eye, let your boys move or leave , stay put and if shorty is still eying you approach her after your boys clear it.. It worked for me but I'm 26 now haven't really done the college scene in a while.. just my opinion and I guess it also depends on your individual approach.. just my 2 cents..

anyways

I pay for VIP

dude did not know

but i still will go out solo. I don't give a %+%#

I actually have a ticket to WTT tour, a good seat but regrettably only bought one because none of my friends were willing to put up cash to go really and i didn't wanna miss the show (or trick on a ticket like i did for the Jay-Z answer the call 9-11 show a while back at the garden- only to not get any bop
laugh.gif
)

your thoughts?

That's crazy man...I used to hit Opera all the time when I lived in the A about 2 years ago.  Switch between Opera and Cosmo/Lava. 
Must have been a weird night, cause I've never had anyone front on me (or seen anyone get fronted on) there.  Always seemed like a decent crowd...

Last time I went there, I went with my boy (
30t6p3b.gif
 dude was an anchor to my game), I was just up for random conversation with any birds.  Just wanted to get out of the house and have some fun, I was talking to one girl at the outside bar, then my boy came over, and had the opportunity to talk to her friends, I was a lil buzzed, and I remember him sayin somethin slightly silly...really nothing to make a big deal over, but the 3rd girl in the group started clownin him for a second and it just became awkward, nonetheless a few seconds later this was the scenario...

OKEUO.jpg

(the one I was chirpin to was in the greyish dress)

basically they just turned around and hit the bar and immediately some other dude started chirpin up the one bird, I was 
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 just kept it moving and wondered around the club again....

(lol this was like back in 2009, I just remembered I had some pics from my old pic and saw I still had them saved in a folder- took it while making it look like I was sendin a text
laugh.gif
)

All in all, I've hit plenty of lounges alone (Prana in NY, Halo ATL, Cosmo/Lava, Asoka CPT were pretty memorable..) and I would definitely recommend it to anyone...You'll have no baggage (your boy who's mad cause things aint workin out, so he wants to leave), and you can cut your losses at the drop of a dime and leave...

Some of the best nights of my live I've been out alone....

Back
Top Bottom