NT, Share your going to the club/bar/lounge SOLO DOLO experiences!

real life...

cant do it... but then again i never thought i could go eat at a sit down restaurant before alone and ive done that

OP you got lucky though...what if ol girls friend didn't approach you? I'm a very outgoing dude only once I get to know you a little. I think going to a bar/club dolo would be awkward for me. Then again, I've chopped it up with dudes at a few baseball games I went dolo to but thats a different environment.

I'm at a point in my life where I've lost some good friends due to bs and would rather be alone than socialize with the 'friends' that I'm still generally cool with. Might have to try going to a bar dolo out, I'm just kind of a 'lone wolf' and thats not a personality that girls are particularly attracted to.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I've never done it, but I can honestly say that about 70% of the time I have an unsuccessful night out, its due to the people I'm with.

this

I never thought about doing this, I usually go out with friends, but I'll def try this sometime.

One time I was on vacation with my girl. we was drinking all day and she was threw early. So around 10 I just hit the club/bar scene.  Meet a couple cool people.  Then I meet this thick spanish Milf and her cousin a thick white Milf. And it was crazy because they stay close to me back home.  I chopped it up with them until the end of the night.  I end up walking back to their hotel with them and everything and then my girl starts calling my phone.  I booked them and bounced.  It was too late tho.  My chick gave me hell for leaving her in the room almost ended the relationship
30t6p3b.gif
  I knew I should've left that club early but I kept pushing it
laugh.gif

I've gone to dive spots alone many times. Not a club or lounge but if I just want to sit at the bar and watch a game or just bs. The beginning hours of happy hours in DC usually have some interesting people and not packed until 5 pm or so.

I remember this time at the club I was sitting by myself on my phone because I lost my friends and trying to figure where they were at. This chick  with a nice petite body came outta nowhere and sat on my lap and said to pretend were a couple because some dude kept trying to talk to her that she wasn't feeling. She left and came back again and then left again. It was kind of awkward.

i do it all the time, i get off work mad late so i don't have time to go change and all that and dip across the city to the club where my boys are.  i'll just hit a spot or two by work.  idc if i'm solo, when you're by yourself girls are always coming up to you.  

man i wanna try this but my conversational skills suck...tips on how to keep a convo w girls flowing?

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

man i wanna try this but my conversational skills suck...tips on how to keep a convo w girls flowing?

Dont let a thoughts like "hot do I get in her pants" cross your mind. Dont put the "p" on a pedestal & treat her like a regular person. Convos flow more naturally that way when you dont set a goal in your head and just be you. Dont act like something you aint

Truthfully going out with a large group is only coo to me when your out of town because for me personally im most successful when im either with just one of my boys, i leave the group to hunt by myself or just completely go Dolo...... so i fell ya OP

Im like OP, in that I used to never bring a chick back and smash on the night I met them.. But in my old age, im learning that this is a neccessity to perpetuating some of these side relationships.. its just integral.

If a chick is digging you and its late, ask her if she's hungry, then make a sexist joke about the kitchen.. and its a rap.(ymmv)

even when i go out with some of my dudes.. we dont stick on eachother like a little pack of girls
almost like every man for himself lol like split up then run into eeachother later on

i go out of town alone but usually dont hit the club solo. usially works out though. NOW THE MALL IS DEFINITELY BETTER SOLO. i actually ran into an all girls trip, and being by myslef i was able to make it back to their hotel room. it wouldnt have went down if i was wit my boys

Haven't really tried this locally but in miami I split from my homies for a few nights...way more productivity

*stretches arms*

Fresh off a two week ban, fambs...

But... posting 4 later...

Smh...

done this before a couple times and as akward as it felt at first, it does work. chicks was chosin left and right. its like when they asked are you

by yourself, and i was like yes......the P got wet and my stock shot up 200% in their eyes

one of my homeboys that i usually go out with put me up on this..... and pulled 2 that was down for the 3 one night when he rolled dolo

Like method man in Belly....... " i rollz dolo from state to state"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom