NT, Share your going to the club/bar/lounge SOLO DOLO experiences!

Man I swear I was like a lot of the people, saying they would never go to a bar or club alone, but things just got to a point where it was either sit at home alone bored like a lame, or AT LEAST go out somewhere and try and get something going even if it is solo dolo. I'm at the age now (25) where most of my friends got kids, getting married, or just too boo'd up to wanna go out and hang out on a regular basis, only once and a while. So I had been thinking about it for a couple of months and told myself that next time I felt like going out and had no one to go with, I would give solo dolo a try. Last night I was at home bored and decided to roll out alone.....

And I gotta say it was one of the BEST Saturday night experiences ever! Went to this bar that had a live dj and a small dance floor that I had went to once before in the past, so I knew it was a decent spot. At first, I almost walked right outta the joint because I wanted to go to the bar and get a drink, but all the seats were full. Sat at this table behind the bar and waited for a bar seat to become available for about 10 mins then I noticed the guy who checked my id at the door kept looking over at me like "this lame ninja over here just looking mad lonely 
laugh.gif
". After that I was like f it, I aint come all the way out here just to be lonely, so I went to the other side of the joint and was able to squeeze in at the bar to get a drink. Got my drink then proceeded to the area where there were pool tables and watched guys play pool for like 2 minutes, then this chick comes outta nowhere and asks if I came alone. With no shame in my game I replied "yeah". She tells me that her friend she came with was scoping me out since I came in and was feeling the hell out of me and asked if I wanted to come over and meet her. I was like sure... it didn't even cross my mind that this could be some ragedy, beat up girl, I was just happy to have some people to talk to 
laugh.gif

So I go to their table and OMG this woman is just fine as all out doors. She was puerto rican, short, and just the right size with one of those haircuts Cassie made real popular. I bought her a drink and we started talking about ourselves to each other, just kicking it and having a good ol time. After a few drinks we went out to the dance floor and started dancing. Gotta say it was the most difficult dancing I ever did though cause she was mad short and I'm mad tall so I had to bend my knees to dang near a 45 degree angle to dance with her 
roll.gif
!

While we dancing, we look back at her friend and she's just going all out tonging this other girl down like they was bout to make love in the club, lol! Then on the dance floor we see this lady who had to be like 50+ with shoulder length blonde hair and obviously a bunch of drinks... she was on the dance floor by herself wasted shaking her hair like Waka Flocka Flame, one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen in life! Toward the end of the night they were about to leave, so I walked them out and left also. By this time I had already got my girl's number. All her friend was telling me was how much ol girl was feeling me and couldn't take her eyes off me since I had came in... 

I gotta say this is the best win I ever pulled off from going out anywhere. And no I didn't bring her home and "smash". Never did that before after meeting a girl at the club/bar 
ohwell.gif
 lol. 

Moral of the story is don't be afraid or ashamed to go out alone every now and then. Yeah sure, not every night is gonna be a win like mine, but you'll never know until you try it. I might have just got lucky, but I know that even if I didn't, i probably wouldn't have had as much fun at home by myself! 

Anyone else have any stories from going out to a bar, club, lounge or wherever solo dolo???

[TLC] What about your friends???? [/TLC]

Movies...fine. Restaurants...fine. Bar/Club...uh, #foreveralone (in most cases)

Glad your night worked out, OP.

man... to be real... that is a legitimately cool story bro.

no sarcasm.

me? im 22, and have been condtioning myself to go to the club dolo since i was 18.

now its not a problem, and feel more awkward going with a group.

i prolly miss out on jumping in some group yambs, but i think its gonna come back full circle when i get around your age, OP.

my best time dolo was when i was able to get a chick i met a couple days prior to get loose in the whip afterwards.

i got into it with a guy, patched it up, and eventually was kicking it with him, hola'n at breezys.

the only reason i felt conditioning myself to go dolo was a good thing was cuz i hear alot of stories like yours.

hasnt happened yet but i think good things will come when i get around older fambs.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you got lucky.

you gotta be more social, honestly reading your story im happy the solo mission worked out but you can't plan on a random girl feeling you and having her giirlfriend pull you over.

when i say social, you could've made friends with guys at the pool table, girls too if they're around, just chat up.

btw you should have at least tried to smash or something.

yo honestly though whenever i go out with friends its sort of like we walk in together, chat for 5 minutes than its a solo mission, then we regroup for a few minutes, back on the hunt / drinks / etc

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

then this chick comes outta nowhere and asks if I came alone. With no shame in my game I replied "yeah". She tells me that her friend she came with was scoping me out since I came in and was feeling the hell out of me and asked if I wanted to come over and meet her. I was like sure... it didn't even cross my mind that this could be some ragedy, beat up girl, I was just happy to have some people to talk to 
laugh.gif

So I go to their table and OMG this woman is just fine as all out doors. She was puerto rican, short, and just the right size with one of those haircuts Cassie made real popular. I bought her a drink and we started talking about ourselves to each other, just kicking it and having a good ol time. After a few drinks we went out to the dance floor and started dancing. Gotta say it was the most difficult dancing I ever did though cause she was mad short and I'm mad tall so I had to bend my knees to dang near a 45 degree angle to dance with her 
roll.gif
!

All her friend was telling me was how much ol girl was feeling me and couldn't take her eyes off me since I had came in... 

I gotta say this is the best win I ever pulled off from going out anywhere. And no I didn't bring her home and "smash". Never did that before after meeting a girl at the club/bar 
ohwell.gif
 lol. 
Why the hell not?!
She was feelin you all night but didn't end up feelin you at all???
Come on man
30t6p3b.gif

"Fine as all out doors"
laugh.gif

Glad you had fun though
pimp.gif

i just moved to chicago & don't know many people here.. so i go out to the bar alone all the time.

yesterday for example: i just sat at the bar & no one was even there, drinking my beer & watching the games on tv. then this chick sits right beside me & then i just proceed to chop it up from there. we was at that bar for like four hours & then ended up going to another bar down the street. i had to run home to grab something & intended on coming back, but i was too damn drunk to make that walk again
laugh.gif

if you're outgoing & can hold a conversation.. going to a bar alone is pretty cool, i always chop it up with someone when i'm at a bar.

I'm fine to do anything either with others or by myself. Sometimes I prefer one or the other, but usually I'll do either one if it's convenient for me.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

then this chick comes outta nowhere and asks if I came alone. With no shame in my game I replied "yeah". She tells me that her friend she came with was scoping me out since I came in and was feeling the hell out of me and asked if I wanted to come over and meet her. I was like sure... it didn't even cross my mind that this could be some ragedy, beat up girl, I was just happy to have some people to talk to 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
!

All her friend was telling me was how much ol girl was feeling me and couldn't take her eyes off me since I had came in... 

ohwell.gif
 lol. 
Why the hell not?!
Come on man
30t6p3b.gif

"Fine as all out doors"
laugh.gif

Glad you had fun though
pimp.gif
I'm sayin'.....
I understand that's not your thing.

But damn... when a shawty is showing her hand from the jump you've got to act on that IMO. You didn't even have to hit, just chill with her after the club, receiving a lil top never hurt anyone.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What if you just moved to a new city and literally don't know anyone?

Riding dolo is actually cool once in a while.  You have nobody to worry about but yourself.  No distractions, no jealousy, just you.

If you've never tried it before (not you in particular,
laugh.gif
), I recommend it.  It's definitely different at first.

I find that my game is more tight when I'm solo.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

laugh.gif

roll.gif
!

ohwell.gif
 lol. 
Why the hell not?!
Come on man
30t6p3b.gif
Why not? Never been that kind of guy honestly. Would I smash if the opportunity was there? Hecks yeah... but I never really had "game". I've pulled plenty of females in the past, but its mostly due to my good looks and personality traits. Traits that really don't include trying hard to get a chick to come to the crib afterward. If it happens, great, if not, that's fine too.
frostythepoptart wrote:
you got lucky.

you gotta be more social, honestly reading your story im happy the solo mission worked out but you can't plan on a random girl feeling you and having her giirlfriend pull you over.

when i say social, you could've made friends with guys at the pool table, girls too if they're around, just chat up.

Well see that's what I was trying to say. That was the whole point in emphasizing that I was only by the pool tables for like 2 minutes. My intentions were to socialize and maybe even play a few games, but she just came over so quickly I was like screw it.... females or pool.... easy decision. 

Why not? Never been that kind of guy honestly. Would I smash if the opportunity was there? Hecks yeah... but I never really had "game". I've pulled plenty of females in the past, but its mostly due to my good looks and personality traits. Traits that really don't include trying hard to get a chick to come to the crib afterward. If it happens, great, if not, that's fine too.

You don't necessarily need to have "game" to get a chick to come to the crib afterward (especially if she was feeling you as much as this story would lead us to believe).

Dudes don't understand that most of these chicks want it just as bad as us (no matter how proper/reserved they want to come across).
Would I smash if the opportunity was there? Hecks yeah

The opportunity was there, though.  All you had to do was tell her to come home w/ you.
laugh.gif

I would respect your approach if you weren't about casual sex, but you just said:

Not trying to get on you, just trying to help.
pimp.gif

Thats dope man
pimp.gif

Riding dolo is actually cool once in a while

One of my goals(unless I meet a wifey type chick prior) is to travel to So America and Europe just by myself. Of course with some money but the whole point would be to recreate a night like OPs, just in multiple countries
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

What this man said.

I completely understand though. I'm the same way. No game what so ever. I can read signs though
laugh.gif

Now she's sitting at home wondering whats wrong with her that you didn't try to take her home
roll.gif

You don't necessarily need to have "game" to get a chick to come to the crib afterward (especially if she was feeling you as much as this story would lead us to believe).

Dudes don't understand that most of these chicks want it just as bad as us (no matter how proper/reserved they want to come across).

The opportunity was there, though.  All you had to do was tell her to come home w/ you.
laugh.gif

I would respect your approach if you weren't about casual sex, but you just said:

Not trying to get on you, just trying to help.
pimp.gif

Well then I guess it was just not as important to me as the average guy then. I don't know, like I said that's just not me and my personality. Thanks for trying to help though 
happy.gif

Foreveryoung, I have the same goal! Europe for sure actually. Just a couple weeks by myself and really just have an adventure

anyways

I hit this club down here in the A called Opera on my solo dolo

same night LMFAO was performing there (I didn't know this until i got there)

I pay for VIP

walking around upstairs, the club is PACKED, different races, cultures. Its a good night. bought a bottle of moet (not bragging, its key to the story)

the night is going decent, the women weren't flocking to me but I met a couple and it was straight. I walked around the club with my bottle just chopping it with whoever.

anyways, I start walking around the club and apparently wander into some dudes section

so some dude about my age walks up with a champagne glass like "pour me up bro!"

I'm like "na, i bought this for me and the females u kno"

dude did not know

he goes "if your not sharing get the %+%# out of my section! Yea! with your silver wristband!"

son is hyped up. so knowing i'm dolo and that his crew is all there in that section, I just say "alright dog u got it. enjoy ya night"

seeing that i'm walking off he gets even more hype and starts tryna flex on me.

even though this was just a small blip in my evening, I would have rather had friends there with me to back me up had something happened.

Its never a good move to fight in the club especially this one on that night with tons of security for the show, but if I weren't such an easy going guy i would have loved to go across buddy's face.... in his "section" and try my best to take on his homeboys too before security broke it up....

either way that night I didn't "pull up solo and slide off wit a chi-****" a la hova

but it was a decent experience and I learned that unless I'm meeting a woman there already, or its absolutely necessary, I'd prefer to have a buddy with me or a brawd.

but i still will go out solo. I don't give a %+%#

I actually have a ticket to WTT tour, a good seat but regrettably only bought one because none of my friends were willing to put up cash to go really and i didn't wanna miss the show (or trick on a ticket like i did for the Jay-Z answer the call 9-11 show a while back at the garden- only to not get any bop
laugh.gif
)

your thoughts?

I'm in Seoul right now just backpacking a bit, might try this solo go to bar thing. My Korean sucks though but we'll see what happens

Now she's sitting at home wondering whats wrong with her that you didn't try to take her home
roll.gif

This is true.
laugh.gif

(not clowning)
I actually have a ticket to WTT tour, a good seat but regrettably only bought one because none of my friends were willing to put up cash to go really and i didn't wanna miss the show
I'm in the same boat.

Reason being I just moved to the Phoenix area and didn't know anybody when I bought the ticket (show is in Vegas).

++** it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Foreveryoung, I have the same goal! Europe for sure actually. Just a couple weeks by myself and really just have an adventure

anyways

I hit this club down here in the A called Opera on my solo dolo

same night LMFAO was performing there (I didn't know this until i got there)

I pay for VIP

walking around upstairs, the club is PACKED, different races, cultures. Its a good night. bought a bottle of moet (not bragging, its key to the story)

the night is going decent, the women weren't flocking to me but I met a couple and it was straight. I walked around the club with my bottle just chopping it with whoever.

anyways, I start walking around the club and apparently wander into some dudes section

so some dude about my age walks up with a champagne glass like "pour me up bro!"

I'm like "na, i bought this for me and the females u kno"

dude did not know

he goes "if your not sharing get the %+%# out of my section! Yea! with your silver wristband!"

son is hyped up. so knowing i'm dolo and that his crew is all there in that section, I just say "alright dog u got it. enjoy ya night"

seeing that i'm walking off he gets even more hype and starts tryna flex on me.

even though this was just a small blip in my evening, I would have rather had friends there with me to back me up had something happened.

Its never a good move to fight in the club especially this one on that night with tons of security for the show, but if I weren't such an easy going guy i would have loved to go across buddy's face.... in his "section" and try my best to take on his homeboys too before security broke it up....

either way that night I didn't "pull up solo and slide off wit a chi-****" a la hova

but it was a decent experience and I learned that unless I'm meeting a woman there already, or its absolutely necessary, I'd prefer to have a buddy with me or a brawd.

Dang homie, you're a fellow ATLien! I love Opera bro, never went VIP though, how much is it? If it's not too expensive I might have to copycat you and solo dolo it there one night. And yeah that's very true about the rumbling possibility. Never had an altercation at a club but I bet it WOULD happen the night I'd go solo dolo 
laugh.gif

Got some real haters in this thread.

Instead of trying to congratulate OP on a good night out...dudes is like "why didn't you hit it?"

@*$% that OP if you had a good time out, mission accomplished.

pimp.gif

I gotta try this solo dolo thingamajig

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What if you just moved to a new city and literally don't know anyone?

Riding dolo is actually cool once in a while.  You have nobody to worry about but yourself.  No distractions, no jealousy, just you.

If you've never tried it before (not you in particular,
laugh.gif
), I recommend it.  It's definitely different at first.

I find that my game is more tight when I'm solo.
pimp.gif
Which is why I said "in most cases." 

and to the second part...in my group of friends, there is NO blocking or anything along those lines...if they see you w. a girl, they're gonna let you do your thing.  I guess it depends on the type of friends that you have and the respect that yall have for one another. 

Unless anyone asks you, nobody knows if you are at a spot alone. I know a lot of you are scared to LOOK like you are alone. But nobody gives a damn about you.

Sometimes if I'm on the road, and I can't find a business contact to roll out with me, I'll roll solo.

I will tell you this.....when I was single.....

MUCH easier to bag 'em when you are flying solo.

Back
Top Bottom