NT should have a 5 de mayo banner...

why? It's not even a major holiday in Mexico. It's become an Americanized and commercialized bs holiday, much like Valentines Day.

jumpshot speaks the truth. nt shouldn't have a banner for it.

but i love it all the same.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

why? It's not even a major holiday in Mexico. It's become an Americanized and commercialized bs holiday, much like Valentines Day.

I can believe that.

yup. Another marketing holiday.

laugh.gif
You are right.. but we don't get one for César Chávez day, or September 16..

Worth a shot
ohwell.gif

Nah, I'm sure NT staff wouldn't want to pick sides on the historical stuff. Isn't Cinco de Mayo a revolutionary holiday? Just on a political tip, Ican see NT steering clear of celebrating non-US or Canadian National holidays just because every freedom fighter is another person's "terrorist".No use pissing people off...

I remember in Elementary and Middle School my Spanish teachers would always throw a party for Cinco De Mayo...*exhale* those were the days.

Most mexican beer > corona

It may be an "American" holiday but tell that to the people in Mexican town in Detroit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Streets are PACKED everyone havin a good %%! time

If only I wasn't up at school. Just got a fifth of tequila tho...bout to sit on the porch and chill for the day

Back
Top Bottom