NT should i just off my self

my life sucks

-mom has cancer she looks like she doesnt want to fight anymore(she told me the pain was too much)
-wife witch i have 2 kids with wants to leave
-i have not been able to get a job for over a year

what should i do? do i even have it bad?am i greedy cuz i want my mom to keep fighting ?

theres no reason to stop, Fight through your battles, You will be a stronger man when everything is over and done with

frown.gif
Don't do it man

pray...go to church...talk to a pastor...my blessings go out to you though fam...stay strong homie...my year was off to a horriblestart...heartbroke...depressed....was suicidal...no job, my boy died etc...started goin to church and prayin and puttin my faith in god...now things arefalling into place...

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

What's with all the depressing threads as of late?

signs of the times?
to the OP..keep your head up and stay strong. The night is darkest just before the dawn...and the dawn is coming.
ofing yourself should never be an option; it's a cowards way of dealing with issues.
If you don't stay strong for yourself...do it for your mother and your children.
I wish you the best. If you need help..PM me.

*which

anyway that's never the answer, that's game over.

You're gonna put your kids through what you want your mom to keep you from going through? That don't make sense

- Let her live on through you, as she raised you she put all of her in you so she'll never die. You kill her by killing yourself prematurely so she neverlives on
- If she leaves you she leaves, the kids are bigger than the two of you
- [Jeezy] it's a recession, errybody broke [/Jeezy]

only COWARDS off themselves

my mom, stay strong, times are tough...you'll get through it, TRUST ME you will

keep ya head up man

Commit that son. jk
My mother died of cancer, its hard and still is to bear, but as we all no life goes on.
Your marriage was meant to be probaly, see it as a chance to find your real soulmate maybe.
Do you have a roof over your head? A lot of people dont so chill out son.
Life is life just keep playing the game, dont let the game play you.

yo no lie thats such a #+@$! way to go out. Especially if you havent done anything with your life yet. Toughen Up.

We all feel for you.

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washedaway by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were. Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send toknow for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee...

The people in your life don't deserve the endless guilt and misery your death would administer. Be strong, for them.

Back
Top Bottom