NT should i just off my self

Originally Posted by dugtrio

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by ericberry14

stop complaining. there are people in the world who have it 10x worse than you

i see this stupid statement all the time..
grin.gif
grin.gif

hes not talking about the world, hes talking about himself and his personal life.
thanks for saying it before i did.

stay up man, think of your kids.
i'm glad others are tired of this too. like saying "others have it worse!" makes your situation any better.
smh.gif

Did that other guy ever kill himself? I haven't heard from him since.

Anyway..don't do it. I'm sick of this %%+

Dam man....Imma say keep your head in the game though. If you did it, think about who'd you be hurting (mom, wife, AND kids, not to mention friends andother family relatives) I always thought suicide is one of THE most selfish things a person could do. You don't how your death will affect someone for theworst....

Life is full of struggles.....just go through the storm(s) and things will get better.

Listen man I know exactly what your going through. Last December three days after my birthday my mother finally lost her 10 year battle with cancer. My fatherdied 3 years before. I was stuck without any parents at 22 years old, raising a 17 year old brother. But I had a rock to support me in my girlfriend and herdaughter. Her daughter became my own and it was absolutely amazing to have them in my life. But unfortunately things do not always work out and they decided itwas time to longer be apart of my life. It was devastating. I still do not know how to deal with it and cope sometimes.

Your not selfish for still wanting your mother to fight. A mother is a constant in most peoples life and the thought of not having that is very hard for mostpeople to deal with. Is human nature. That exact feeling your feeling with your mother, you children will go through with you. Dont let your children livewithout a parent.

While some people may say that you you could always have it worse and there are people out there doing worse then you are, that may be true, but the lose of aloved one can really be unmatched by anything. I feel I could live in poverty and go without, but to go without my a parent you were close with is absolutelythe hardest thing a person may ever go through.

Suicide too some looks like a cowards way out, but sometimes it gets so overwhelming that it seems the only choice for a person. The next day just looks to beas dark as life could possibly get. But here's the thing, as horrible as you feel now just realize this, tomorrow will always be there and there are somany opportunities. As bad as it sucks, your always going to hit rock bottom before you finally reach the top.

Lol Sorry guys for the book. I almost made a thread similar to this. Life's a constant struggle my man. Its not about the storm, but how you dance in therain. Keep your head up man.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

theres no reason to stop, Fight through your battles, You will be a stronger man when everything is over and done with

Keep your head up dude and look to God. Keep your prayer game tight and he won't put nothing on you that you can't come out of.

honestly man if you really wanted to commit that you wouldn't ask NT....just keep ur head up things probably suck for u but they could be a lot worse

I do think about my kids......the problem with her leaving is i would never see my kids again

Ooh child, things are gonna get easierrrrrrrrrrr, ooh child, things will get briiiiiightaaaaahhhhh

You'll be aight boss man. If shorty bounce and do you dirty by not letting you see your kids, karma is a crazy thing. Just be cool and work hard at gettingsome work and things will fall into place.

Back
Top Bottom