NT... Should we get a lawyer??

spot rusherz

Banned
So about a week ago, my girlfriend and I were sleeping, then we heard a loud crash right outside of our window. We woke up quick as hell, and I looked outside and didn't see anything out of the ordinary, and we went back to sleep.
About 5 minutes later we get a knock on our door from our neighbor (he lives above us), so I open the door and he tells me "a dumpster truck hit your girlfriend's car". I'm still basically sleep at this point, and I ask him to repeat what he just told me.... My girlfriend and I throw on some clothes, and rush downstairs. I see the bumper on her car tore completely off... I asked my neighbor what he saw and he told me he was having his morning coffee on his balcony, and he saw the Dumpster truck hit my girlfriend's car, he tried to chase it, but he couldn't keep up with it. (dude is obese).

So we call the police, they show up, and the first thing the punk **% cop says is "Is this Your Dodge Challenger with illegal tint.." I told him that was irrelevant and explained to him that my girlfriend's car was involved in a hit and run.

The cop calls the dumpster company, he tells them to send a supervisor to come out to our complex.... The supervisor shows up, takes pictures of my girlfriend's car, and he makes my neighbor, my GF and I fill out statements on what happened.

Fast forward to yesterday, we get a letter in the mail saying our claim has been denied by the Dumpster Truck company 
sick.gif

Cliffnotes - 

Dumpster truck does a hit and run on my girlfriends car.

Dumpster truck's insurance company denies the claim.

I have a few lawyers in my family... Should this be the next step???

yo you sure that was the dumpster truck??? cause it sound like the neighbor got something to hide, but ++%! them cops they aint trying to help nobody out, %*% you got a hit n run situation n the !%#### gay cop talks about illegal tint... shouldve told him leave your house n send in another cop to your houes to assist you

Yes get a lawyer. Not necessarily to sue but to get your car fixed. All the lawyer needs to do is send a letter stating that he's representing you and any further action that might take place. That will scare the company and fix your car asap. Did you call your insurance company?

Yeah it was definitely a dumpster truck, because we could clearly see the tire tracks from where the truck ran into my girl's car.

I saw the tracks, my gf, the witness, and the pig that showed up.

I'm not sure how much help they can be, but it wouldn't hurt to contact a lawyer and ask them what they can do.

ok den call the lawyer, call more cops or go to the dumpster truck company,

man that some bull, i hope your insurance cover that if you cant find any help

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

mad random.. what type of pig was it? 
roll.gif

Get 'em OP!

Also, look for a lawyer that doesn't get paid unless he wins.

Then, you have nothing to lose!

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

mad random.. what type of pig was it? 
A white one. He was bald with a mustache, if I remember correctly.

Ify ou ahve lawyers in your family, you should call them up and see what they say. Hopefully they can give you some advice as to what you should do.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

foreal tho.. get a lawyer.. my exgf and i got jipped a few years back by the other party's super persistent (shady) insurance company.. basically the cop wrote a fairly vague report for my exes accident, & the insurance company played off that.
30t6p3b.gif

yes get a lawyer. was there any paint residue left on the car? neighbor can be a witness and they should be able to see damage on the truck as well.

shouldve took a pic of the crime scene... with it all untampered as in the tracks.. n bumper off... n just file a hit n run report with the pigs

Please tell me you've taken pictures. That's one of the first things an attorney will ask to see ...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

yes get a lawyer. was there any paint residue left on the car? neighbor can be a witness and they should be able to see damage on the truck as well.
Yeah, you can clearly see blue paint on some parts of the bumper from the garbage truck.
Everyone I've talked to said go the lawyer route... I don't see no way in hell these people can get away with this 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Please tell me you've taken pictures. That's one of the first things an attorney will ask to see ...
Definitely we have like 20 different pictures

Originally Posted by mandown91

yo you sure that was the dumpster truck??? cause it sound like the neighbor got something to hide, but ++%! them cops they aint trying to help nobody out, %*% you got a hit n run situation n the !%#### gay cop talks about illegal tint... shouldve told him leave your house n send in another cop to your houes to assist you

laugh.gif
 this dude.

Your insurance company should be required to represent you , have them send the truck company a strongly worded letter

Back
Top Bottom