NT Show and Tell: Some of My Sports Card Collection (nobody has 56k anymore) SHOW YOURS!

I saw the thread about the guy asking if anybody collects cards anymore and thought, hmmm, now that I have a (working) scanner I should show NT what I collectother than shoes (which I don't do too much anymore). You'll notice I mainly collect rookies rather than inserts/game used/autographs. So here are thehigh points of my collection...Enjoy.

A few different Tiger rookies...(PSA Graded....right below Beckett when it comes to grading)
e8sems.jpg

Emmitt Smith Score Supplemental RC BGS 9 (Beckett Grading Company...the best and hardest)
6522v5.jpg

A-Roid SP Authentic, Ripken Jr. Topps, Glaus Topps Chrome, Chipper Bowman, Jeter UD, Burrel Topps Chrome...All Rookies.
29qktn7.jpg

Ali
13zsnps.jpg

Maravich Topps rookie.
2uyhxxz.jpg

Marino Topps rookie
70xf11.jpg

Montana and Elway Topps Rookies
b52jia.jpg

Lebron Auto/Jersey #/100
23ix7ab.jpg

Kobe Topps Chrome GEM MINT 10
ngafiq.jpg

This needs no explanation but I will. Jordan Fleer Rookie
xoegdl.jpg

Originally Posted by tmukg21

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ me, passing up those kids magazine Tiger Woods cards
I threw my original one away. I bought this one and got it graded and PSA just butchered the hell out of it. I was pissed when I got it back.

i bought that Marino rookie for a dollar at ayard sale a few years ago along with a bunch of other rookies also for a dollar each.lol

i felt bad and told the guy they might be worth a lot before I bought them, but he didn't care.

This just came in yesterday. If he keeps on going with his big year, I'll make a mint on it. Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor #/50 Rookie
2j1mp9e.jpg

Nobody else collects sports cards? I'm really interested to see some others. Promise I wouldn't try to rip you off
wink.gif

I got a bunch I moat poat them later

I didn't know people collected those SI for kids cards

damn, why would you buy that Greinke NOW? hope you got a good deal on it! nice stuff though, feelin that Ali
smokin.gif

Haven't been collecting for about a year or so, just got back into it about a month ago. I mainly collect MikeCameron. Save the lol's
laugh.gif

PS are you a member of BMB or FCB by chance?

some patches...

couple superfractors...

just some other randoms...

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

M!ke

Originally Posted by nine point five

damn, why would you buy that Greinke NOW? hope you got a good deal on it! nice stuff though, feelin that Ali
smokin.gif

Haven't been collecting for about a year or so, just got back into it about a month ago. I mainly collect Mike Cameron. Save the lol's
laugh.gif

Sweeeeet Patch collection. For those that are looking, those Superfractors he posted are 1 of 1's. I'm a member of BMB but I don't post thereanymore since they changed the format. I still post a Sportscardforum.com. As for the Greinke, I got pretty lucky on it. I got it from some guy's ebaystore and he still had an old price on it. I'm hoping for a huge profit if he keeps playing the way he is and if the Royals continue to win.

I have thousands of cards, most of which ain't worth the paper they are printed on now
laugh.gif

I wish I could go back a sell all of them when they was worth a little something.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by nine point five

smokin.gif

Haven't been collecting for about a year or so, just got back into it about a month ago. I mainly collect Mike Cameron. Save the lol's
laugh.gif

Sweeeeet Patch collection. For those that are looking, those Superfractors he posted are 1 of 1's. I'm a member of BMB but I don't post there anymore since they changed the format. I still post a Sportscardforum.com. As for the Greinke, I got pretty lucky on it. I got it from some guy's ebay store and he still had an old price on it. I'm hoping for a huge profit if he keeps playing the way he is and if the Royals continue to win.
thanks man, and yea I had been on BMB since like 05 til they changed over to that whack new format. almostall of the baseball collectors went to www.freedomcardboard.com though, you should check it out.

M!ke

i have a couple of dodgers ones how do i know if they are worth something. like darel strawberry, fernando valenzuela, mike scioscia, kirk gibson and a couplemore. any help.

Back
Top Bottom