NT Showcase Artist for the Month Of March HOLLYWOOD FLOSS

always down to hear autotune lol, i'm not an elitist i dont discriminate before i hear

As my last week approaches, just wanted to say thanks, and remember I'm a Rapper and Producer just trying to grind and make it, so here is some productionvids

Yo!! I can't wait till I hear something with that beat. I hope you come up with something good when you finish it up. Good looks on the vid. We reallycould not have picked a better candidate for the first NT Showcase Artist.

Good job man. I hope this open some doors for some collabs or something.

YuNg MJ 5

FLOSS THE TRACK IS HARDD

I SEE YOU HOLDIN YA CITY DOWN
KEEP DOIN WHAT YOU DOO

IMA RAPPER / PRODUCER HERES A COUPLE TRACKS FROM THE PAST WEEK

No disrespect fam, but this thread is designed to showcase a particular artist. If you're interested in being a showcase artist, please submit your workto:

niketalkmixtape@gmail.com

We'll be happy to consider your material and review your tracks.

I'm feelin the first track
pimp.gif

Floss,

I'm not gonna front, never got a chance to check you out but your work is def piff. Before you judge me is def ill. Keep doing your thing.

ayo floss good look on the pm link to this thread, first song is hot.like the beat. your flows on spot. keep it upp homie. & goodluck. give nT a shout outwhen u do it big fams lol

Yo FLOSS, there couldn't have been a better way to start off the showcase thread. You're the benchmark. Thanks for being so gracious and running thegauntlet. Big props to you. Good luck in all your endeavors man.

Back
Top Bottom