NT: Smasung Glide or LG Env2???

Yo my contract is up wit verizon and im gettin a new phone..moms decided to stay wit verizon
grin.gif
o well.

What do yall think? Should I get the Samsung Glide or the LG Env2?? Help a brotha out!

What do you need it for exactly? The new Env2 looks horrible and I would pick the glide in a heartbeat but it all comes down to how you use your phone. Themain concern with the glide is the small screen, if you have big fingers, it might not be easy to use it. The small screen also isn't very good whenbrowsing online since you can't scroll up and down well. So if those matters doesn't concern you, then go with the Glide. If those does bother you, Iguess the Env2 is the better choice.

^
I think the Env2 looks really cool. I got the Samsung U740/Alias a few months ago because I just needed a flip with a keyboard, but I think the Env2 lookspretty nice.

I guess im old school, but im not down with these touchscreens

Yea I'm 6'3 285...I got big hands lol. But I got an itouch and I'm pretty good at using the small buttons it has and I can type better than some ofmy friends on their own iphones. I'm leanin toward the Glide but I should prolly check it out in person first. The env2 ive already seen and its hot

i got the samsung flip shot 2 days ago so far i love it. a huge upgrade from my bugged out chocolate 1st version. looks pretty sleek and has a nice camera too.

Samsung Glyde FTGDMFW!!!!!

Voyages is like ten times bigger and more expensive
EnV2 is ugly as hell on the outside, inside is just like any other EnV
Glyde is nice sleek, small and insanely fresh!!

coming back to this thread, the Glyde is nice.

but there's nothing wrong w/the env2. I actually like how it looks and feels o_O the keyboard is much easier to use

and on Verizon, you won't find too many differences besides the touch screen

both are good choices IMO, and both are pretty new

you can't go wrong w/either one, IMO

^^^ Maybe it's just me but the numbers in the front and the small screen just makes it look like a very cheap calculator.
verizon-lg-vx9100-env2-1.jpg

Lol aight I'm thinkin im gonna go wit the glad..cuz the more i look at it, the env2 does look like a calculator and its basically the same as the first envinside...noone else will have the glide yet so imma ge tthat probably.
Thanks nt
smokin.gif

i got the glyde last week. its really cool but i think im returning it.

the touchscreen sucks. about 75-80% of the time, it works fine, but it has its moments where its unresponsive, or it does respond, but on the adjacent icons ofthe phone. the way that usually fixes it is to slide the phone down/up again.

i dunno if its cuz its the first wave of glydes or what, but my patience is running thin.

i think im going to give it another week.

i THINK im going to get a voyager.

has anyone had pretty bad experiences with the touchscreen on the voyager?

I just played with a glyde in circuit city and I'm LIKIN' what I am seeing. I like how the internet brower FINALLY looks semi descent. Not feelin'the enV 2 and the Voyager wasn't impressing me. Dam--I was fa real, fa real about to cop a Blackberry too though
smh.gif

Probably still will---I don't know.

I just got the Glyde. It has its glitches at times, like the touchscreen being unresponsive but so far so good. It just takes getting used to.

Does anyone know if Verizon still has the $100 off every two years or if they got cheap and lowered it to $50. I assumed it was $100 for me but I got an emailabout a month ago saying that I "can" get $50 dollars off any phone since my contract was running out. Punks, I better have the grandfather clauseand get the 100 or else it's looking like the enV2 instead of the voyager.
Or I might get my friend to hook me up with the sero from Sprint.. but they're phones looked kind of lame.

Voyager, EnV2, and Glyde were my top three choices as well. I liked the idea of having two screens in case the one fudged up which is one of the reasons theGlyde would be my third choice.
I guess I'll just have to go play with all three to see. But it seems that the EnV2 at (1)79 - 100/50 is the best deal due to the special right now.

^^^ They still have the $100 off every2. That's how I got my Glyde for $100, plus I think I have 30 days to try it out and if I don't like it, exchangeit. The $50 is for every 1 year. The Voyager was going to be my choice too but it was much more espensive and much more bulky. I already expressed my feelingof the EnV2.

If I don't like the Glyde within 30 days, I'm going back to the Flip-Shot.

Back
Top Bottom