NT SMH @ ME DEBATING SPENDING GS ON THIS VOL ITS CATUESDAY

I almost got one of these a few years ago. I dont know why cats get a bad rap on here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I almost got one of these a few years ago. I dont know why cats get a bad rap on here
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
WHEN AND HOW MUCH I HEARD THEY GO FIVE 5 GRAND
nerd.gif

I dont remember the price but it depends on their generation..there's no way in hell we were dropping that much
laugh.gif

I've read that they can range from 10k-2k. Depends how far removed from the original. Like the half breeds cost ~10k.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I've read that they can range from 10k-2k. Depends how far removed from the original. Like the half breeds cost ~10k.

MY BOY AND I WANNA SPLIT IT
smh.gif

What is it..... video dont work for me

i wanna know.
frown.gif

edit:

works after i replied.
indifferent.gif

I ALWAYS WANTED A WHITE TIGER WITH BLACK STRIPES 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

pimp.gif

don't let me get no money...sooooo purchased.
pimp.gif

how did you get yours?

I have a friend that lives down in Brentwood and they have three of these. They are all different patterns....look really sweet and their coats feel like nothing else. Very cool if you have the money.

A serval.

My buddies mom had 2 of them at 1 point. She paid $2500 each. Local vets wouldn't touch them, she had to drive over 100 miles to Indy just to get them checked out....

She had 2 different kinds at one point. Not sure which ones, but the short fat one wouldn't potty train, so she sold it. The other one was huge. He would stretch out on the floor and be like 6 feet long. He could jump up and grab bologna off the top of the patio doors...He was mean as hell too. He would box your +$% with his front paws...

Too bad his little bros always left the damn door open. We spent many hours walking around looking for his +$%. One day, they let him out and found him run over. $2.5K down the drain. RIP Hercules...

Imagine what the person was thinking that hit it, lol....they probably had no idea what the hell it was....

Check your local laws too...

This is the only cat I'd ever consider getting as well. As I am a pure dog person.

Back
Top Bottom