NT Smokers: 4/20 is quickly approaching........

What do you have planned? I'll be making use of some sick time and taking off for the day. Will be doing a wake and bake, then head to Best Buy and cop the new Devin the Dude, and probably make a trip down to Galveston with some friends and 
pimp.gif
 and grub.

No idea...

Maybe smoke a Oz in one sitting?

Word to Curren$y and Wiz Khalifa
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

honestly...everyday is 4/20 for me.
co sign..but this time last year..we were smoking nasty mids..but we on that dank tip now..and we just found a new dealer that stays with the good
pimp.gif

we'll prob all just throw in and get a lot of weed and just smoke all day...im thinking about asking off work..but if i dont know..people might think i took off just to smoke
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

honestly...everyday is 4/20 for me.
co sign..but this time last year..we were smoking nasty mids..but we on that dank tip now..and we just found a new dealer that stays with the good
pimp.gif

we'll prob all just throw in and get a lot of weed and just smoke all day...im thinking about asking off work..but if i dont know..people might think i took off just to smoke
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Paranoia
laugh.gif

I thought the same thing though
indifferent.gif
 But i'll just take off two or three days in a row. TeamBurnOne request for membership?
nerd.gif

Loud will be on deck
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DC heads know wat im talkin bout...

me and my mans plannin on buyin an ounce of haze...and smokin maybe a dub of reginald to start the day
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom