NT, so my boy wants to b a male prostitue.

hes down to smash ne thing.
how hard wuld this b?
prices?
how can we go on doing this?
wat yall think?
allllllooooottta girls think dude is mad fine and wat not iono.

Hey, it's mad possible, it just depends on your sense of keepin' it professional. If it were me tryin' to go into business, and I had these"mad fine" looks, I wouldn't charge more than $50 for sex, extra $25 if she wants to have a blast, an extra $50 for me to lick off, an extra $100for me to eat butthole.....or I'd make it a package price for like $200 [pretty much exactly he same thing].

I'd take requests for the most part, but she'd have to pay.....I'm not a greedy guy. One condition, nothin' ever goes anywhere near mybutthole. Prima don't get down like that.

To launch your biz, you gotta get your name out there and get the underground rep. Then bingo.

What I said probably wouldn't get, but those would be my prices for the most part.

I think most male prostitutes have mostly men as clients..........I don't think many women pay for sex. I could be wrong though.

I would do it, but i couldn't smash more than maybe 4 times a day now, i just don't have it in me like i used to..pause....
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

how hard wuld this b?
prices?
wat yall think?
you gonna be his pimp?

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by beezylocks

how hard wuld this b?
prices?
wat yall think?
you gonna be his pimp?
Sparring partner.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Hey, it's mad possible, it just depends on your sense of keepin' it professional. If it were me tryin' to go into business, and I had these "mad fine" looks, I wouldn't charge more than $50 for sex, extra $25 if she wants to have a blast, an extra $50 for me to lick off, an extra $100 for me to eat butthole.....or I'd make it a package price for like $200 [pretty much exactly he same thing].

I'd take requests for the most part, but she'd have to pay.....I'm not a greedy guy. One condition, nothin' ever goes anywhere near my butthole. Prima don't get down like that.

To launch your biz, you gotta get your name out there and get the underground rep. Then bingo.

What I said probably wouldn't get, but those would be my prices for the most part.

Good way to catch something...

And @@*? 50$ to lick someone's random *%$... am i the only one questioning that nasty *%%%,(pause) no pun intended.

Your boy?
laugh.gif

So you and your boy often have conversations about becoming male prostitutes? "Ayo bruh, im thinkin bout sellin myself...what do you think?"
"I dont know bruh, lemme ask niketalk".

Back
Top Bottom