Nt, so whats your take on this...

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

I'm 19, shes 15.....

laugh.gif
roll.gif
you can't even pull a girl @ your own age your a bum

Damn, 15 and 19? I could never do that +$@$. Im 20 and lowest I'll go is 18 on some real. If she 17 she gotta be wifey material but I would still tripon that. I look at 16 year old broads as 13 year olds.
smh.gif
Funny after college you could tell exactly what age these females are.

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

wait doesn't that statutory rape give like 4 year leniency?
nerd.gif
not in cali if you are 18 with a 17 and parents call the cops that your %%!...

on another note 19-15 is just nasty!!!

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

son scouting talent from local jungle gyms and monkey bars
roll.gif

-Dudes like this just can't girls in their age group..but to make it even worse is he isn't smashing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

I don't understand why it even matters if she's younger than your younger sibling. Just as long as you two are happy I guess..Is she mature though? I can't deal with immature girls, they irritate me
mad.gif
Exactly. My main reason why i chose her out of the girls in my age group was that she is actually mature for her age and very down to earth about things. At first i caught her giving me looks everytime i we cross paths and at times she would ask her friend if i was looking her way, so i got to know her more and fell in love with her ever since. And no, i'm not ready to post pics of my girl for NT
embarassed.gif
that is statutory rape. i dont care how much you guys connect, you are 19 & in college, she is 15 & a sophomore in high school. If thatdoesnt strike you as weird, then you sir are an odd one.

but you are on the slippery slope towards being a pedophile

Originally Posted by ericberry14

I don't understand why it even matters if she's younger than your younger sibling. Just as long as you two are happy I guess..Is she mature though? I can't deal with immature girls, they irritate me
mad.gif
Exactly. My main reason why i chose her out of the girls in my age group was that she is actually mature for her age and very down to earth about things. At first i caught her giving me looks everytime i we cross paths and at times she would ask her friend if i was looking her way, so i got to know her more and fell in love with her ever since. And no, i'm not ready to post pics of my girl for NT
embarassed.gif
that is statutory rape. i dont care how much you guys connect, you are 19 & in college, she is 15 & a sophomore in high school. If that doesnt strike you as weird, then you sir are an odd one.

Forreal. When she's 18 your gonna be the only 22 year old at her SENIOR BALL/PROM.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

mad.gif
embarassed.gif
that is statutory rape. i dont care how much you guys connect, you are 19 & in college, she is 15 & a sophomore in high school. If that doesnt strike you as weird, then you sir are an odd one.

nah dudes a certified perv, he needs to be handled properly @$%% is really disgusting yo, seriously is it that hard to pull females that you'd date afreakin 15 year old? come on

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

i hate *!%%%# like u that take the HS girls from us HS dudes
mad.gif

Prime, so what happend with that 8th grader female? You drop her or what.

Originally Posted by Russoull

mad.gif

Ima see how this thing scopes out woth this girl in my grade level first
ohwell.gif

Wait...so you chose her just because her maturity stood out from other 15 year olds? Bro, I'm pretty sure there will be chicks at her maturity level, ifnot more, at your age man. Also she might have been geeked out from when she first saw you because of your age... some chicks are like that. I wouldn't besurprised if that was going on in her mind.

mad.gif

ohwell.gif
Yea just do that. Freshmen would be the lowest IMO if your in high school. Stretch...but least she wont be in middle school still.
grin.gif
Good luck with that.

15 years old my dude? what are your intentions with this young'n? if you ain't smashin, keep it movin and upgrade word to beyonce.

mad.gif

ohwell.gif
Yea just do that. Freshmen would be the lowest IMO if your in high school. Stretch...but least she wont be in middle school still.
grin.gif
Good luck with that.

+@%* ill still do it, jist vant let people know she 14 lol

Back
Top Bottom