NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Willy Hitchero

Today is the 4 year anniversary of my first day on this planet without a mom... and I feel GREAT! I'm about to go grab my main lady and have a regular, non-anxious, stress free MONDAY! Take that MONDAY.........and depression! Thank God for days like today..
pimp.gif

Just gotta remember today when the bad days attack again and I'll be FINE.
pimp.gif

my man.... i love to see people overcome tragedies, mayne...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this needs to be stickied...

mod... i'm requesting that this be at the top of the board.

too much negativity on the board... and its easy for this to get loss cuz there arent people fighting in burger king, it has nothing to do w/ race, and it doesnt have girl problems...

come'on, moderators... put this up top, fams... so everybody can share some good things w/ nt...

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Grief is like addiction. The fight is NEVER over... but every  single day I gain a little more ground. Today was MONUMENTAL for me. Since November I've been forced to put my issues on hold for my girl because she lost her mom. At first it was a double whammy and I almost gave up entirely. Seeing my pain in her eyes was enough to make any man wanna just quit on life. But hell, I'm able to give her hope for a better tomorrow every time I have a today like this one. And so tomorrow, I'll have another today.
pimp.gif
. For her and for me. You can't beat that feeling man..
Damn 4 years already
frown.gif
Welp. The workday is over. Fat sac. Adventure Time.
pimp.gif

"Already" huh?
laugh.gif
Felt like at least 12 to me... I feel as old as you actually are...which is pretty damn old
tongue.gif

Today is the 4 year anniversary of my first day on this planet without a mom... and I feel GREAT! I'm about to go grab my main lady and have a regular, non-anxious, stress free MONDAY! Take that MONDAY.........and depression! Thank God for days like today..
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

too much negativity on the board... and its easy for this to get loss cuz there arent people fighting in burger king, it has nothing to do w/ race, and it doesnt have girl problems...

come'on, moderators... put this up top, fams... so everybody can share some good things w/ nt...

Grief is like addiction. The fight is NEVER over... but every  single day I gain a little more ground. Today was MONUMENTAL for me. Since November I've been forced to put my issues on hold for my girl because she lost her mom. At first it was a double whammy and I almost gave up entirely. Seeing my pain in her eyes was enough to make any man wanna just quit on life. But hell, I'm able to give her hope for a better tomorrow every time I have a today like this one. And so tomorrow, I'll have another today.
pimp.gif
Damn 4 years already
frown.gif
pimp.gif

"Already" huh?
laugh.gif
Felt like at least 12 to me... I feel as old as you actually are...which is pretty damn old
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

today:

pimp.gif
with kief
eek.gif
ME TOO. I've been collecting from my grinder for the longest and I was finishing up that tree, so I treated myself. I'm legal, NT staff.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

today:

pimp.gif
with kief
eek.gif
ME TOO. I've been collecting from my grinder for the longest and I was finishing up that tree, so I treated myself. I'm legal, NT staff.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Damn 4 years already
frown.gif
pimp.gif
"Already" huh?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I bet it does. I'm speaking only as on outsider. I am old
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Damn 4 years already
frown.gif
pimp.gif
"Already" huh?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I bet it does. I'm speaking only as on outsider. I am old
laugh.gif

Good vibes are always appreciated.

Haven't smoked any weed in like a week, before that it was a week in between, so I def feel like I'm slowing down. This is a big step because I went about 4-5 years smoking EVERYDAY, and I don't really feel like smoking anymore. Last time I smoked I wanted to stop being high after a while and reminded myself that I just be hypin up getting high in my head when I'm stressed out.

My plan is to completely quit until I move out my house in December. Then I'm going to sit in front of my big @+* TV, put on some Californiacation or The Big Lebowski, and rock out. Still will be only occasional though.

Good vibes are always appreciated.

Haven't smoked any weed in like a week, before that it was a week in between, so I def feel like I'm slowing down. This is a big step because I went about 4-5 years smoking EVERYDAY, and I don't really feel like smoking anymore. Last time I smoked I wanted to stop being high after a while and reminded myself that I just be hypin up getting high in my head when I'm stressed out.

My plan is to completely quit until I move out my house in December. Then I'm going to sit in front of my big @+* TV, put on some Californiacation or The Big Lebowski, and rock out. Still will be only occasional though.

- Green Tea
- 5 HTP
- St. John's Wort
- Exercise everyday
- High protein diet with fruits and veggies

All set.

- Green Tea
- 5 HTP
- St. John's Wort
- Exercise everyday

All set.

Great thread. Feeling good and being positive are always appreciated. Gotta take the little things in life and enjoy them to the fullest.

Great thread. Feeling good and being positive are always appreciated. Gotta take the little things in life and enjoy them to the fullest.

- Green Tea
- 5 HTP
- St. John's Wort
- Exercise everyday

All set.

- Green Tea
- 5 HTP
- St. John's Wort
- Exercise everyday

All set.

- Green Tea
- 5 HTP
- St. John's Wort
- Exercise everyday

All set.

- Green Tea
- 5 HTP
- St. John's Wort
- Exercise everyday

All set.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
hell yea i def feel you I've been without mine since i was 11, im about to be 21 soon and i remember her everyday
everything happens for a reason right
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
hell yea i def feel you I've been without mine since i was 11, im about to be 21 soon and i remember her everyday
everything happens for a reason right
ohwell.gif

Listening to this new Big Krit album
pimp.gif

I try to make someone happy everyday. so far it has been working great

Listening to this new Big Krit album
pimp.gif

I try to make someone happy everyday. so far it has been working great

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

- Green Tea
- 5 HTP
- St. John's Wort
- Exercise everyday

All set.
One more time, didn't get that...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

- Green Tea
- 5 HTP
- St. John's Wort
- Exercise everyday

All set.
One more time, didn't get that...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Damn 4 years already
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Big krit album...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom