NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Wassup NT,

So since my new job, it's been literally keeping me busy (about to head to work in 5 minutes). Just bumping this up for those who need an extra boost of positivity for this week.

Crazy enough even though I'm making a lot more. I'm sacrificing a lot of who I am (or once primarily was). A part of me doesn't want to give it up but at the same time, I need the cash to support family and so forth. It's one of those crossroads in life I guess...|I

food in my stomach, roof over my head, healthy...

life could be better, but it could be a lot worse

labor day weekend fam :smokin

Wassup NT,
So since my new job, it's been literally keeping me busy (about to head to work in 5 minutes). Just bumping this up for those who need an extra boost of positivity for this week.
Crazy enough even though I'm making a lot more. I'm sacrificing a lot of who I am (or once primarily was). A part of me doesn't want to give it up but at the same time, I need the cash to support family and so forth. It's one of those crossroads in life I guess...|I
you got kids?

Short work week...

Pay day on Friday...

All bills are already paid...

#noyce

Just found out that there are TWO Improv theaters in the Dallas area ...

WILL be seeing Godfrey in October, and earthquake this month ...

:pimp: :pimp:

great weekend.

no partying or anything crazy.

just spent some quality time with quality people.

NT fam,

appreciate those that are important to you :pimp:

great weekend.
no partying or anything crazy.
just spent some quality time with quality people.
NT fam,
appreciate those that are important to you :pimp:

Got some DOPE advice from a CEO of a company this weekend.

I love working at ATT fambs ...

I've met a bunch of cool people...

Possibly might bomb this test today but I'm not even mad first test in this class and I know for sure ima bounce back the next one

my girl might be pregnant. :smh:

she gonna take the test after she wakes up this morning...

nothing positive about that

Been hard at work with my own custom Brim hats. All sewing no glue and FINALLY made 2 quality ones. Once i master this art, the possibilities are endless:D

Whenever I am depressed or stressed out, I just think that somebody out there is in a much worse situation than I am in, and would die just to be in my situation.

Works every time.

i need to be more happy but I feel stupid and worthless some times.

just now my dad drove up from Cincinnati to Columbus because I was an idiot and did not realize my dad emailed me to confirm if I was coming back next weekend or this weekend. I said yes, and told him the exact time he should pick me up, but I thought he was talking about next Friday (not TODAY). I just feel like an idiot for not even being able to think and communicate properly.

I thought I was about to enjoy the weekend but now I feel so bad for making my dad waste so much gas and I won't be able to stop thinking about it for a long time. :smh: I'm also just suffering in my classes and not getting enough rest. Stressed beyond belief these days.

my girl might be pregnant. :smh:

she gonna take the test after she wakes up this morning...

nothing positive about that

1. if need be, theres solutions
2. you know you a healthy functioning male
3. regardless of outcome, you will learn a lesson here
4. if you need it, this is the chance to break it off with her and go pursue fresh yambs

Been hard at work with my own custom Brim hats. All sewing no glue and FINALLY made 2 quality ones. Once i master this art, the possibilities are endless:D

dope fam. make a thread and post pics when you get good. respect the hustle

Whenever I am depressed or stressed out, I just think that somebody out there is in a much worse situation than I am in, and would die just to be in my situation.

Works every time.

there is always a way to make things better

Last edited:
i need to be more happy but I feel stupid and worthless some times.

just now my dad drove up from Cincinnati to Columbus because I was an idiot and did not realize my dad emailed me to confirm if I was coming back next weekend or this weekend. I said yes, and told him the exact time he should pick me up, but I thought he was talking about next Friday (not TODAY). I just feel like an idiot for not even being able to think and communicate properly.

I thought I was about to enjoy the weekend but now I feel so bad for making my dad waste so much gas and I won't be able to stop thinking about it for a long time. :smh: I'm also just suffering in my classes and not getting enough rest. Stressed beyond belief these days.

stop feeling down and sorry for yourself fam.

-appreciate that you have a pops who's willing to make that drive cuz he cares about you. if its still bothering you, call him, apologize for the mistake, tell him you love him, and let it go

-appreciate that you have classes to suffer in. school is an opportunity. you have the power to take advantage. you can do as well as you want. put the work in

-work on that stress bro bro. don't worry about things you can't control. dominate the things you can. relax a little this weekend

keep ya head up 8)

I got a feeling this will be a bonafide week.

Career fair at my school on Wednesday, test on Thursday, and I'm ready for both...

Also, got a lil chick coming in this weekend ...

She's the dime on the team... and slowly helps me get pass my ex.

you got kids?

Nah, but I'm supporting my mom and my grandparents. It ain't easy believe me...

With that said, I've hardly been on NT but I'm gonna try to stay frequent since I need the release of stress.

So since my last update. I didn't get along with some co-workers and suffice it to say. They almost got me fired, twice... I don't know if I want to stay at my job any longer because of it (even if the pay is a lot better than my last one).

A week later, after almost nine years of working... I finally found a job that fits my criteria worth applying to. Sent my best resume and cover letter immediately.

|I

It's been three days and I still haven't heard from them (hopefully I'll get response somehow). Overall, I'm only sticking with my current job for a check. I feel like a drone majority of the time and I've had to sacrifice so much time since in between resting and dealing with some BS, just been applying to jobs and teaching classes to get my mind off of work.

I'm really just ready to move onto the next best thing in terms of my career, especially since I feel like I hit a glass ceiling of opportunity...

Last edited:
I got a feeling this will be a bonafide week.
Career fair at my school on Wednesday, test on Thursday, and I'm ready for both...
Also, got a lil chick coming in this weekend ...
She's the dime on the team... and slowly helps me get pass my ex.

I'm glad things are coming up for you fam.

Bump this up, good times are comin my way. My Misses turning 21 on the 7th. Should be a good week/month

Back
Top Bottom