NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Joined Oct 30, 2009
Hope everybody out here vibing, mayne.

:pimp: :pimp:

Saw something that made me feel awesome...

96% of the universe is made up of oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium

96% of the human body is made up of oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium

We are the universe, yo.

Keep living, mayne... Keep living!

Joined Oct 30, 2009
Giving this thread a bump. I was in here 8 years ago and I was a much more positive guy than I am now. Lol.

Going to get back to that. This thread reminded me of how positive energy and outlook can go a long way in your life. I got pretty far based on that alone. Now that I'm not as positive anymore, things seemed to have slowed down.

I'm going to turn off the 24 hour political shows, get back grinding in the gym, and eat better. Gonna start back hooping heavy, too. And have to get a social media cleanse (NT don't count, doe. :pimp:)

I think the best way to get out of a rut (I posted this earlier) is to write all your negative feelings down and get them out. Then, take that paper and burn that ****.

To anyone that's reading this and **** just aint shaking their way... All good, my g. Keep that head up, famb... And put "Boobie Miles" x Big KRIT on repeat.

:pimp: :pimp:

Joined Mar 9, 2010
Bump. Doing like Handullz said, social media cleanse (besides NT). Deactivated Facebook deleted IG, Twitter, Snap off my phone. I've started keeping a journal on my phone that I write in daily. Today, I felt my energy off, so I just wrote. Next thing I know I had a full blown poem written down

Last edited:
Joined Apr 28, 2008
Bump. Doing like Handullz said, social media cleanse (besides NT). Deactivated Facebook deleted IG, Twitter, Snap off my phone. I've started keeping a journal on my phone that I write in daily. Today, I felt my energy off, so I just wrote. Next thing I know I had a full blown poem written down
Reading any books?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now