NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Originally Posted by ricky409

anybody got any good things to say...?

i'm feeling kinda down and need a pick me up from the fellow niketalkers...
No time to feel bad. Every time I get angry or frustrated I pound it out for a couple minutes, then usually I get some rest and it's back to feeling good about life.

anybody got any good things to say...?

i'm feeling kinda down and need a pick me up from the fellow niketalkers...
No time to feel bad. Every time I get angry or frustrated I pound it out for a couple minutes, then usually I get some rest and it's back to feeling good about life.

for me, I pick up a quote book when I want to relax or feel a bit down. "zen soup" - Laurence G. Boldt

for me, I pick up a quote book when I want to relax or feel a bit down. "zen soup" - Laurence G. Boldt

Not that long ago I was in a really bad rut. I just was so negative all the time. I felt like nothing was ever going good, I was stressed out and upset because of school. Me and my girl were on the rocks, and that was because of my negativity. And one day I finally just told myself I have to do something about it. I have to start having a more positive outlook on my life. I made a sign on some paper that reads, "BE POSITIVE/LIFE IS GOOD!" and put it on my closet door/mirror. Everyday I wake up I see this message, and it reminds me to enjoy life. Once you start having a positive attitude, everything else seems to just get better. Just started my spring term, and so far it is off to a much better start then last term. I just feel much more motivated, and determined, and able to be successful. I believe in myself and I know that I can put in the time and effort to succeed and get good grades. And my relationship with my girl has been alot better. (we go to school in different states so its very important to be positive and have a good outlook/attitude).

LIFE IS GOOD NT!!!! DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE TIME TO ENJOY AND APPRECIATE THIS AMAZING GIFT WE HAVE ALL BEEN GIVEN. MAKE THE MOST OF IT. BE POSITIVE AND LET THAT POSITIVE ENERGY INFLUENCE AND GUIDE YOUR LIFE IN ALL THE RIGHT DIRECTIONS. AND ALTHOUGH THINGS COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ALWAYS GET BETTER!

God bless, NT. Have a good Saturday, and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Monday is the start of another wonderful successful and happy week in this wild and crazy world of ours.

Not that long ago I was in a really bad rut. I just was so negative all the time. I felt like nothing was ever going good, I was stressed out and upset because of school. Me and my girl were on the rocks, and that was because of my negativity. And one day I finally just told myself I have to do something about it. I have to start having a more positive outlook on my life. I made a sign on some paper that reads, "BE POSITIVE/LIFE IS GOOD!" and put it on my closet door/mirror. Everyday I wake up I see this message, and it reminds me to enjoy life. Once you start having a positive attitude, everything else seems to just get better. Just started my spring term, and so far it is off to a much better start then last term. I just feel much more motivated, and determined, and able to be successful. I believe in myself and I know that I can put in the time and effort to succeed and get good grades. And my relationship with my girl has been alot better. (we go to school in different states so its very important to be positive and have a good outlook/attitude).

LIFE IS GOOD NT!!!! DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE TIME TO ENJOY AND APPRECIATE THIS AMAZING GIFT WE HAVE ALL BEEN GIVEN. MAKE THE MOST OF IT. BE POSITIVE AND LET THAT POSITIVE ENERGY INFLUENCE AND GUIDE YOUR LIFE IN ALL THE RIGHT DIRECTIONS. AND ALTHOUGH THINGS COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ALWAYS GET BETTER!

God bless, NT. Have a good Saturday, and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Monday is the start of another wonderful successful and happy week in this wild and crazy world of ours.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

- been looking for a job for 6,7 months, still laugh everyday
- dapped up random dude at the gym
- tried to holla at random girl leaving the gym, got turned down, still diddy-bopped
- now listening to Diane Reeves "Better Days" Listen to this song!!
pimp.gif

that means your swag and confidence on full effect...

#feelsreallygoodman...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

arguing with my girl...

told her to shut up, come here, chill, and watch criminal minds...

she approved w/ no hesitation....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My man...

Originally Posted by krazy88s

- been looking for a job for 6,7 months, still laugh everyday
- dapped up random dude at the gym
- tried to holla at random girl leaving the gym, got turned down, still diddy-bopped
- now listening to Diane Reeves "Better Days" Listen to this song!!
pimp.gif

that means your swag and confidence on full effect...

#feelsreallygoodman...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

arguing with my girl...

told her to shut up, come here, chill, and watch criminal minds...

she approved w/ no hesitation....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My man...

Got an unexpected ride from a dude at my job to wendy's,he even offered to pay for lunch(had the fish combo)...now i'm looking to pay it forward

Got an unexpected ride from a dude at my job to wendy's,he even offered to pay for lunch(had the fish combo)...now i'm looking to pay it forward

Now I have the beach boys stuck in my head, it's sunny outside, and I decided to play some guitar and take a nice walk to the gym. Feelsgoodman.

Now I have the beach boys stuck in my head, it's sunny outside, and I decided to play some guitar and take a nice walk to the gym. Feelsgoodman.

dreaming shouldnt be more exciting than the reality.

OT, couple of weeks ago i replaced my strings on one of guitars for the first time ever...it wasnt perfect...but i felt so alpha afterwards haha

dreaming shouldnt be more exciting than the reality.

OT, couple of weeks ago i replaced my strings on one of guitars for the first time ever...it wasnt perfect...but i felt so alpha afterwards haha

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

This thread is awesome. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

No seriously, if you don't believe you're awesome and amazing and super cool, you better start believing it.

Wake up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you're the bomb.

Walk out, swagged on a thousand trillion. You are the best man. Stay happy, think positively.

Be the change you want to see. When you see someone on the street smile, if they don't smile back, they are probably having a bad day, but you probably brightened it a bit even though they didn't want to smile back. Feels goodman. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I think everyone should read this post when they're feeling down,

Or read it everyday at least once.

I'm loving this thread already and it needs to be stickied.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

No seriously, if you don't believe you're awesome and amazing and super cool, you better start believing it.

Wake up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you're the bomb.

Walk out, swagged on a thousand trillion. You are the best man. Stay happy, think positively.

Be the change you want to see. When you see someone on the street smile, if they don't smile back, they are probably having a bad day, but you probably brightened it a bit even though they didn't want to smile back. Feels goodman. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I think everyone should read this post when they're feeling down,

Or read it everyday at least once.

I'm loving this thread already and it needs to be stickied.

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

Hendrix Watermelon wrote:

Be the change you want to see. When you see someone on the street smile, if they don't smile back, they are probably having a bad day, but you probably brightened it a bit even though they didn't want to
These are some great quality postive posts right here among the rest of this thread...combine these with the motivational quotes thread and the world is yours for the taking.

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

Hendrix Watermelon wrote:

Be the change you want to see. When you see someone on the street smile, if they don't smile back, they are probably having a bad day, but you probably brightened it a bit even though they didn't want to
These are some great quality postive posts right here among the rest of this thread...combine these with the motivational quotes thread and the world is yours for the taking.

When you have a positive mindset, you seem to radiate a certain feeling that makes others feel good too.
I've always been one that in a group of friends, a lot goes based on me, most of the time I'm positive and constantly tell everyone I'm in a good mood with a nice smile and it uplifts people, I see thats what happens when I say that. The few times I've been down, the group is down, pretty much don't be selfish with your feelings because it affects those around you as well!
pimp.gif

When you have a positive mindset, you seem to radiate a certain feeling that makes others feel good too.
I've always been one that in a group of friends, a lot goes based on me, most of the time I'm positive and constantly tell everyone I'm in a good mood with a nice smile and it uplifts people, I see thats what happens when I say that. The few times I've been down, the group is down, pretty much don't be selfish with your feelings because it affects those around you as well!
pimp.gif

I was at my absolute lowest couple months back...things started to turn around about a month ago.

I was finally able to get a great job a month back and things started to turn around. I needed to sell one of my beloved cars in order to buy a more commuter friendly car for my commute to work. Instead of buying myself a car, I bought moms a new car and took over her old raggedy car. The look on her face when I gave her the keys was priceless.
pimp.gif

I also met this chick who is mad cool and things seem to be going well. 
pimp.gif

But I'm having this issue with my best friend (whose a girl). Seems like the tight bond we had is diminishing, seems like were falling apart. Even tho I new got a new job, talking to a new chick, made my moms happy, I cant seem to shake the depression I have knowing my best friend and I are falling apart.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom