NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

This needs a BUMP!
Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.
- Michael Jordan 

happy.gif

I FINALLY finished my last Final!

I'm going to my new home soon! We made the move to Houston.

Definitely looking forward to going home......after I pick up these Black/Red XI's 
nthat.gif

Still hoping this job comes through for me after 3 interviews.

Hoping for the best, but not stopping the search though :smokin

^im in the same position. did some interviews and looking to hear back. it's just nerve wracking waiting.
also, i hate it how the interviewer hands you their business card and says feel free to contact me, but when you do, they never respond or pick up their phones. i just want a yes/no, just keep me up to date :\
overall, trying to stay positive and upbeat

WORDDD I had 3 interviews in the span of the week, monday they called me an hour later to set up wednesday, this dude gave me a business card, then friday this other manager is like I want you to meet with so and so, then a week later here I am. Waiting. :x but :smokin @ the prospects

Even since I've been on break, my sleep has improved by 1000%. There's nothing like a homemade bed! 

Its 2013, hoping everyone has some new goals and ambitions afloat. :D

For myself, I'm still on the daily grind to capturing a new job (or second one, whichever comes first).

Got settled in my current job after all the BS I went through, but I want out since I know there's something better for me.

I hope everyone is doing well!

I just realized that I haven't been on here in almost two weeks 
eek.gif

Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
-Willie Nelson

Bump.
I've been trying to stay positive and boost my confidence.
Telling myself, "I have value", and by smiling keeping my head up, walking with confidence, etc.
Keep it positive NT!

Hello NT'ers old and new! I hope this message finds you in good (or uplifting graces). I sincerely apologize and I know it's been a long time since I contributed and been active in these forums however like anyone else in life you try to find a balance to doing everything and sometimes you stumble quite a bit in doing so.

It's the end of April and we're going into May 2013, with almost seven months until the end of this year and going into 2014.

I hope since the last time I updated this (end of January) many of you NT brethren have climbed, struggled and succeeded in whatever it is you want to do.

If you were able to CONGRATS, YOU DID IT! Now be the pillar support of others, who may be struggling in the same context.

If not, YOU ARE NOT ALONE, I AS WELL AS MANY OTHER PEOPLE ARE IN STILL IN A SIMILAR SITUATION.

For the past 3 months, I was in what you would call a stagnant satisfactory phase of my life. The pay still isn't great given the high amount of debt and interests that lays on me every week to every month but I was getting by and finally able to save a little to have a short four day getaway.

However fast forward, the loan folks are hawking at me to increase my payments despite no drastic changes in my earnings and asking for (triple the cost of payments which would put me in near poverty line status). My family's work hours have been cut in their respective industries and now I've had to work multiple overtimes

I am supporting three other people not including myself and because of this it is a bit harder since my minuscule income is the only reason why we managed to stay afloat so far for my family. If I earned more as promised I would have taken some NT'ers under my wing to acquire a minor internship role within my entrepreneurship business model. I have two more micro businesses I would wish to develop however I need more money and more support from folks to get it off the ground.

Currently, I am in the San Francisco Bay Area and I want to take a big progressive step in changing careers ASAP. No more, shyness and taking the back seat, if anyone in NT could help me out that would be great.

I am currently working (part-time) but would like to get back into tech industry or marketing/social media/advertising industries, with the focus of either customer service, sales, or marketing. Salary and compensation wise, I am looking for fair market value (ideally a decent salary: 50K with health benefits, since I currently don't have insurance and I need a steady health plan to keep me focus on my value in the community and maintain my focus and productivity in the workforce.

If it weren't for these god forsaken loans, I would be satisfied with my current position and not in a rush to go for broke. However desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures.

I'm not asking for donations, but rather I am asking for an opportunity. Once I have it, then I'll keep my word and spread the positivity and opportunity to anyone else interested.

Thank you for your time and I hope you all have a great weekend and great rest of the year. Bless.

P.S. If you're an interested investor, employer, manager, collaborator or individual. PM me for details. Especially for those opting to provide opportunities of future employment I have my resume and references on hand and wish you respect to keep our correspondences anonymity for the sake of future "Air out threads or any miscellaneous NT Drama you would bring and what have you, and etc."

Sincerely,
V.A.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom