NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Thank you @AyZee  for bumping this thread after an eight month hiatus, and of course thanks to all the contributors! 
nthat.gif

I can't lie, I've been feelin' pretty good these past two months!

Always remember.....

10301498_896415947050885_5149611814289841093_n.png

smile.gif

there's something about folks w/ soul, mayne...

They just vibe w/ people... i love it...

:pimp: :pimp:

this song will forever bring me to tears b/c it lets me know that you can do whatever the hell you want...

just gotta put that work in...

i've posted this song before and will continue to post it...

my all time favorite song...

always be patient guys. whatever you want may take time but if you bust your *** and understand that you need to let time play out, you'll get to where you need to go. just bust your *** and be positive and your time will come.

If there's anyone struggling going through something, stay positive. Things will shake out sooner than you think.

Within these past months iv'e been practicing changing the way I think from negative to positive. I always knew my negative thoughts would consume me but never knew the steps to take to change it, until I met someone who has been through so much negative **** in their life yet lives every day as a positive one. That person has taught me so much in such a short time.
I began listening to a few audio books which has helped me greatly and its made me realize how powerful your mind is and how much it can change your life.
As a person that preaches the power of a healthy body, I sure didnt realize the power of a healthy mind until now.
I havent watched TV in a few months, rid my FB of most negative pages nor do I go on the internet too much any more. I try to wake up every morning being thankful and as cheesy as it sounds, I tell myself "today is going to be a great day". The power of attraction is REAL. Think and be positive, believe in it and great things will happen to you :smokin

Last edited:
I needed this thread back in late 2011 to Late 2012. It sucks I was late to join NT but anyways that 8-10 month period was hell. Lost a job, my car, somewhat a love interest spent most days barred out, high or drunk couldn't find work for anything I was basically rock bottom. Lost my motivation basically the whole 2012 but the ball started rolling again in 2013 so I'm in a good place present day. Glad I came across this thread today can visit here whenever I need a pick up or to lift someone else up "I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters" - Dom Torreto

Within these past months iv'e been practicing changing the way I think from negative to positive. I always knew my negative thoughts would consume me but never knew the steps to take to change it, until I met someone who has been through so much negative **** in their life yet lives every day as a positive one. That person has taught me so much in such a short time.
I began listening to a few audio books which has helped me greatly and its made me realize how powerful your mind is and how much it can change your life.
As a person that preaches the power of a healthy body, I sure didnt realize the power of a healthy mind until now.
I havent watched TV in a few months, rid my FB of most negative pages nor do I go on the internet too much any more. I try to wake up every morning being thankful and as cheesy as it sounds, I tell myself "today is going to be a great day". The power of attraction is REAL. Think and be positive, believe in it and great things will happen to you :smokin

Repped.

Hope everybody out here vibing, mayne.

:pimp: :pimp:

Saw something that made me feel awesome...

96% of the universe is made up of oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium

96% of the human body is made up of oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium

We are the universe, yo.

Keep living, mayne... Keep living!

Back
Top Bottom